Why is this even listed anymore??? 4 years since last input~

jack55

Reaction score
Why is this Sub-thread even listed anymore???
Sidekick, Blackberry, Qwerty phones
Discussions on cell phones and pagers, as well as other wireless devices, with qwerty keyboards. QwertyPhones.com

The last post or whatever was August 12, 2008
4 years ago!

The original intent was to inform people of phones they could use, I think. It still serves as a good reference for anyone web crawling and needing to know, but otherwise I see your point, that it hasn't been updated.

Do you have any suggestions, opinions of what should be done with that section otherwise?

The original intent was to inform people of phones they could use, I think. It still serves as a good reference for anyone web crawling and needing to know, but otherwise I see your point, that it hasn't been updated.

Do you have any suggestions, opinions of what should be done with that section otherwise?
I'm not the only one who will click on it thinking I'll get some good info.

Either update it or DELETE the whole thread. Everything there now is four years old and OBSOLETE.

I ran a Corvette forum for over 10 years and know it only takes less than 10 seconds for a moderator to delete a old thread. ;)

If you want new ideas why not just post what you want to know, that way the old and new info is there for everyone? The Sidekick is still around and is now at version 4 which is controlled by android. I have one and it's a great phone, big improvement over sidekick 3.

The above comment might be useful in that thread. Just sayin...

I'm not the only one who will click on it thinking I'll get some good info.

Either update it or DELETE the whole thread. Everything there now is four years old and OBSOLETE.

I ran a Corvette forum for over 10 years and know it only takes less than 10 seconds for a moderator to delete a old thread. ;)

Hey, my sister lives in Tacoma. Nice to see that someone is from out there.

My first cell phone was Sidekick II. Wow, what an old phone that was!! It was soooo cool back in 2006, 2007. Yeah, it's 2012, but what the heck. Now have an Android phone.

If you want new ideas why not just post what you want to know, that way the old and new info is there for everyone? The Sidekick is still around and is now at version 4 which is controlled by android. I have one and it's a great phone, big improvement over sidekick 3.

The above comment might be useful in that thread. Just sayin...

Sidekick is obsolete, I had one like 4-5 years ago. Had 5 phones since.
Plus you cannot post there if you checked. ;)

Hey, my sister lives in Tacoma. Nice to see that someone is from out there.

My first cell phone was Sidekick II. Wow, what an old phone that was!! It was soooo cool back in 2006, 2007. Yeah, it's 2012, but what the heck. Now have an Android phone.

Small world isn't it? Tell your sister :wave:

Good point -- I know this thread is old- but I think the mods should start moving threads to that section anything related to phones?

Back