NexTalk ACCESS celebrates it's One Year Anniversary

gtanner

Reaction score
We are so pleased with the success we have had with the ACCESS deaf communication software and platform in it's first year. The response has been great and the number of users on the platform continues to grow. We will releasing the first update to ACCESS in the near future. The update will include new features such as chat capabilities while in a VRI , VRS or video phone call. Audio Remote Interpreting, and a new look.

Thanks to all who have purchased the ACCESS software. Our goal is to continue to add features and benefits to the platform, making it your go-to application for communication. The mobile version of ACCESS will be released next summer, expanding the 9 communication options to Android and iOS mobile devices (Tablets and smartphones).

www.nextalk.com/

Nextalk ACCESS seems to be down and no longer hosting? X-MISSION provider indicated that, apparently, Nextalk is no longer hosting their content on their server.

Any updates on that one?

I found this site--

http://www.nextalk.net/nextalk83f5.html?rm=homepage

from there I was able to access-
http://www.nextalk.com/

I think that is the correct one and had no trouble accessing it. Oddly I got a not found when I clicked through google.

Thanks.

EDIT: I tried accessing the website you pasted above and it still doesn't work:

x7331Wg.jpg

www.nextalk.com/

Nextalk ACCESS seems to be down and no longer hosting? X-MISSION provider indicated that, apparently, Nextalk is no longer hosting their content on their server.

Any updates on that one?

If you are trying to launch nextalk.net, then you probably will get an error message. nextalk.net IS NOT ACCESS.

nextalk.net is a software program that was offered by URrelay. NexTalk, Inc. helped URrelay with that program and allowed them to use the name nextalk in the software program's name.

The ACCESS program from NexTalk, Inc. is a different program. It is hosted on different servers.

Thanks.

x7331Wg.jpg

I'm not sure where you are looking for ACCESS. ACCESS is a thick client program which is installed on your PC, laptop or windows tablet and launches just like any other program. If you are still having issues, please contact me direct.

855-715-0110 TTY Number, or you can use my access ID (gtanner) in the text menu of the ACCESS program.

Thanks Gary

Thanks.

x7331Wg.jpg

OmegaFlare,

I just spoke with Cody in tech Support and he mentioned that he got you squared away and helped you adjust your windows firewall settings. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Gary

Back