Is there an IP relay sevice outside the US?

Lilach

Reaction score
For calls from abroad to the US?
I am not an US citizen, so cannot use the free US relay service, but myabe anyone knows about a similar service that I can pay for?
For translating to text whatever the other person says in the phone (in English).

I desperately need such a service.
Will be grateful for any advice.

For calls from abroad to the US?
I am not an US citizen, so cannot use the free US relay service, but myabe anyone knows about a similar service that I can pay for?
For translating to text whatever the other person says in the phone (in English).

I desperately need such a service.
Will be grateful for any advice.

It sounds like you are looking for "Video Relay Interpreting" (VRI). Think of it like VRS, only you pay for it instead of the TRS fund.

This is by no means an exhaustive list. There are numerous others. Most of the VRS providers offer a VRI service as well.

I think Lilach is not looking for video but the type of relay where the other person on the call would be speaking and Lilach would be reading what was said via the relay service.

I think Lilach is not looking for video but the type of relay where the other person on the call would be speaking and Lilach would be reading what was said via the relay service.

Thanks Jane, I was too quick to answer.

After re-reading the question, perhaps Captioned Telephony Service is what Lilach is looking for?

I've not researched any Caption Telephony Services outside of TRS CTS.

Sorry for the confusion. Mea culpa.

Back