Ojo

Angel62

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I recived ojo from ups..Please ur favorite for me? I need help. How ojo connect dsl,d link to cpu? Yes,I have vp 100. If someones who are smart or tech and explain to me. Yes,I have black dsl,d-link with other my computer at guestroom.. Please u may explain to me.thanks u

OJO - another type of VP. Didn't you know, no?

Never heard of it. :dunno:

You never heard of it?

feature.jpg

Snap!VRS Video Relay Services | Sign Language Telephone Communication < -- this is the snapvrs, which provides these sort of VP's

You never heard of it?

feature.jpg

Snap!VRS Video Relay Services | Sign Language Telephone Communication < -- this is the snapvrs, which provides these sort of VP's
Nope. :(

I'm not a VP person. I've never cared much for it.

Every time I see someone using VP, almost all of them are always doing things they shouldn't be doing. One time, my roommate was using VP. I saw who he was talking to. I told him, "Hey, I bet she's on her laptop and her Sidekick at the same time too." My roommate didn't believe me.

So, I paged her on her Sidekick. I also IMed her on her laptop. She immediately asked my roommate, "Hey, how did he know I was talking to you?"

When my roommate asked, "What do you mean?" She replied, "Someone emailed my Sidekick and IMed me on my laptop."

:Owned:

How coming you don't look up on Ojo's manual booklet?

Wife always tell hubby to look up on manual. Nooo, man can do it without look. Damnit.

How coming you don't look up on Ojo's manual booklet?

Wife always tell hubby to look up on manual. Nooo, man can do it without look. Damnit.

SnapVRS take the manual booklet out. It doesn't come with Ojo no idea why they take them out of the box.

I'm sorry, Vampy. If I have offended you. :(
Nah, you didn't offend me. You didn't do anything that makes me stupid.

If it was something that EVERYONE should know, such as what 2 + 2 is... and I didn't know, then it would be you who was offended because of my stupidity. ;)

Back