• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I am not interest; why?

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you saying that deaf employees might lost their job because of this?!

Purple no longer use independent contractors to work. I don't know when will they be back to business.

I always see deaf people comment about no deaf at sorenson. Sorenson has more deaf employees than all the other companies put together. Only company with more deaf people is post office. People in smaller companies tell deaf that to make them chose their small company instead. Say FCC punish them for employing deaf workers. SVRS has more hearing employees because has more interpreters! If company business is intepreting, most of employees are interpreters! Some interpreters are deaf at SVRS. deaf in most every department.

Wirelessly posted

How many count is FCC comments on March 14?

No, cut independent contactor has nothing to do with 18 million dollars debts. It has to do with labor laws that companies have to follow.

You are right. I think that you still fear for losing job. I m losing job from Purple. They no longer use independent contractors to work because they are punished to pay 18 millions dollars to FCC.

The FCC assures all VRS providers 11% profit plus 2% for future developments. Do you agree that?

FYI, FCC now allow up to May 21 for petition. Secondly you can file as many petitions as you want. You are not limited to one petition.

Even though I am not too worried about it, and believe that FCC will decide in our favor. Point that we are doing is to ensure that we all will still be able to enjoy functionality equilvent. However this is not time for us not to do anything. Do something, then we may have something instead of doing nothing and end up getting nothing.

DHB

I don't like this poll because I don't think most of us really, truly understand the complexities of the RATE. I will just trust the government on this.

No, cut independent contactor has nothing to do with 18 million dollars debts. It has to do with labor laws that companies have to follow.

Someone told me that my old Sorenson installer friend (current Sorenson area manager) wants me to re-hire job. He said I have been best employee than others because I had experience to work for Sorenson in three years. But I will happen to see FCC rate. I don't know to be back to work for Sorenson.

Good luck

Someone told me that my old Sorenson installer friend (current Sorenson area manager) wants me to re-hire job. He said I have been best employee than others because I had experience to work for Sorenson in three years. But I will happen to see FCC rate. I don't know to be back to work for Sorenson.

and you will be enjoying with Sorenson, for sure. They will pay you very good and always good and WELL paid. GOOD LUCK, man.

Back