saw it last week - it was awesome and there will be CC later

my sister is watching 3D movie on DVD and it has CC as well.

Avatar 3D is the best sci-fi movie i've seen in my life. I've recommended many of my friends about it. They prefer DVD, omg. DVD don't have 3D, but maybe few years later but it's worth to see avatar with 3d.

Avatar 3D is the best sci-fi movie i've seen in my life. I've recommended many of my friends about it. They prefer DVD, omg. DVD don't have 3D, but maybe few years later but it's worth to see avatar with 3d.

The HDTVs with 3D technology will become available in 2010 so the DVD players do not have to be enchanced with 3D technology.

The HDTVs with 3D technology will become available in 2010 so the DVD players do not have to be enchanced with 3D technology.

I already knew about this. My HDTV will work with 3D, but not many friends can afford that kind of tv. Movie theater with 3d will do.

So it's worth it to go see even without CC?

I'll be seeing it tomorrow night after a day of Christmas eating and drinking. Should be fun.

So it's worth it to go see even without CC?

I'll be seeing it tomorrow night after a day of Christmas eating and drinking. Should be fun.
Yes, it is worth without CC, just watch with and withoutCC

I saw this movies last week and it was amazing (3D)!!! The movie theater was full. So now I am wainting the next chapter...

James Cameron has said that there will may be two or three sequels to Avatar. :)

Ya'll have got me hyped up to see this film. Now, not having seen the original in the 1980s, is this new version kid friendly yes/no??

I want to see this film, but if I do, I'll have to take the kiddo with me.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Dixie said:
Ya'll have got me hyped up to see this film. Now, not having seen the original in the 1980s, is this new version kid friendly yes/no??

I want to see this film, but if I do, I'll have to take the kiddo with me.

Depends on the kids...I would say not under age 12...some of the creatures really are creepy enough to freak some kids out, especially younger ones.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Depends on the kids...I would say not under age 12...some of the creatures really are creepy enough to freak some kids out, especially younger ones.

True, and that movie will make kids think it is real, we do have technology to be able to do something like this. Not good idea to confuse kids.

I think that this DVD or Blu-Ray movie will be making 3D next year???

I dont think we have technology to turn people into aliens!

But thanks for letting me know - I may just have to wait until its released on DVD to watch it.

I saw this last night. It didn't have CC or subtitles, so I was only getting about every 10th word or so, but even so, I could tell it was really just a simple plot with stock characters and mediocre acting. So, conceptually, I think this movie is a failure. It's appropriation of Native American culture turned me off. Not that I didn't agree with the underlying messages that Cameron was inserting here, but for me I just think he could have done it in a more imaginative way. The real gem of the movie is in the special effects, and yes, they really are revolutionary and they are really worth watching even without CC.

This movie was definitely entertaining, and it will be a new benchmark for visual effects, but it is nowhere near the same league as Starwars or The Matrix as a total package.

Better than LotR though.

My wife told me McDonald's has some sort of Avatar meal.

Pretty intense, eh?

Back