WWE hall of fame Roddy Piper dead at ages 61 years old

Okay... I am curious... sleep?

Yep

THE LIVE....WE SLEEP!!
(Puts on dark 1980s shades to see.aliens amongat us)

Roddies badass movie....a masterpiece!!!
Called they live!!

Yep

THE LIVE....WE SLEEP!!
(Puts on dsrk 1980s shades to see.aliens amongat us)

Roddies badass movie....a masterpiece!!!

I really need to watch more television.... :)

61 is still consider a long life. Very few of us are lucky enough to reach 70

Ah... ok... well need to watch more films period then lol
And I will... :looks at book in lap: ... after this chapter.... ;)

Sww it as a kid in the 80s, when it csme out....think same guy did the thing,, and escape from new york...

Sww it as a kid in the 80s, when it csme out....think same guy did the thing,, and escape from new york...

Nice :)
I watch very few films... books are just more enjoyable for me... books turned to film... meh they are rarly ever done "right"

I and other ADers have passed the 61-year mark, so I don't think that's a long life. That's just middle age. I hope that more than a few of us make 70.

I and other ADers have passed the 61-year mark, so I don't think that's a long life. That's just middle age. I hope that more than a few of us make 70.

My grandmother passed 70s age and she will be 80 by 2017.

Foxrac and Reba,

My late grandfather passing at 41 years old in July 1976 due two heart attack but I'm wishes he would alive today but he turned 80 last March I was his first grandchild when he died July 16,1976 I was born five years later in 1981

My grandmother passing July 2007 due stroke he died at 73 years old but I'm wishes she was here she would be 81 years old she been gone for eight years since July 24 I would remind her death anniversary on mark calendars every years..

that's very sad.

for us... 90 is considered as a long life. many of us can easily reach past 80's.

Back