Who believes theres another earth like ours?

Star Wars aliens look like Animals and robots

because Star Wars have massive budget compared to Star Trek tv series - around couple million dollars per episode.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens to be released in Dec 2015... $200 million budget

To answer the question, yes, I am sure that some earths are outside there but I doubt they'll be same or similar as ours. That depends on oxygen and H2O...

PHP:
why

Why would aliens on another world look like us?
As for mars...there are no aliens on mars..

they're were. its us. The movie Mission to mars explains it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-bio4LhGys[/ame]

thumb-funny-alien-19-3327.jpg

Why do people assume the aliens are more advanced...and are somw how angels....
Looking wt earth...
When a more advanced civilzation encountered less advanced ones..usually the less advanced ones were doomed.
But people just assume aiens are more advanced...
Mwybe...
Mwybe not...
But if they are...it would folly to thnk they will jut be cute friendly creatures...
Roll eyes...
If anything.....its wiser to.be cautious...
Its all bugus anyway...
We know the queen is an akiwn, repteliian....as viewed on youtube...and david icke confirms this...
knew all along that bitch was not from here!!!!

Yeah and David icke goal keeper for conventary he allowed aload of them in aswel

Maybe in wierd configurations like Endor, in orbit around a gas giant, or located far from a blue or multiple stars, close to a red dearf, or almost as big as Neptune... the possibilities are endless, anything goes.

I don't trust Q :lol:

LOL Jiro,, Q is a menace just like when Picard was in an acoma he appears in his dream and says """ Picard your are dead,Welcome to the afterlife and i am GOD! Piccard laughed at him says you're not GOD!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiOq6c2Y0Ao[/ame]

Im having adds in hebrew come up on my phone on this site.....
Mmmmmm.....
Anyway....is this a thread about lame star trek or a threas about the possibility of lide in outer space......

Uh ohh!! I think these deafie trekkies have discovered a portal in which to discuss their trekkie slash personal beliefs!! :roll:

Last edited:
I think worf most sexy man I ever seen my son thinks I off my head

Back