Service Dog training sign for sit

No, she joined a few clubs and became Certified as a trainer ( she had 3 Havaneese show dogs )
a couple people train service animals, and 2 clubs provide service animals that she has worked with.

My boxer is about 9 or 10 years old, she is a cancer survivor, but the owners didnt want her or pay the bills. My Aunt fostered her for awhile and I met Zena doing some work on my aunts place, so I adopted Zena the following week. Ive had her almost 2 years now.

Havanese0315.jpg

They're adorable ! And it looks a lot like my dog , the fur looked the same buy Marty has a long tail . And he has ears this color ,I was told he a mini poodle mix. Smart as hell.

My doggie, at age 7 has never been to doggie school...I just trained her myself and is was very easy...2 commands she listens to very well...sit and stay....She lets me know when she is hungry...(licks her lips) and when she is sleepy and wants to go to bed...(yawns) at me....licks my leg when she wants to go out....I'm thinking it's being closely bonded with your doggie and paying attention to their body language and using the same sign or vocal command each time, they learn faster....I do use a hand sign and a "firm" vocal when telling my doggie what to do....and no, I don't give her any snacks afterwards....just a pat on the head....She gets a snack first thing in the AM after doing her business outside.....and Maybe one after dinner time.

My doggie, at age 7 has never been to doggie school...I just trained her myself and is was very easy...2 commands she listens to very well...sit and stay....She lets me know when she is hungry...(licks her lips) and when she is sleepy and wants to go to bed...(yawns) at me....licks my leg when she wants to go out....I'm thinking it's being closely bonded with your doggie and paying attention to their body language and using the same sign or vocal command each time, they learn faster....I do use a hand sign and a "firm" vocal when telling my doggie what to do....and no, I don't give her any snacks afterwards....just a pat on the head....She gets a snack first thing in the AM after doing her business outside.....and Maybe one after dinner time.

LOL! Marty is always licking his chops when he want some of my food and when I tell him to go to bed he jumped on the bed and put his head on my pillow . He also tell when he has to pee , he stand at the door or come and get me. He watch me like a hawk know when I am going out and not taking him, he will try to hide so I can't find him. :giggle:

My wife with her show dog and one litter, and my Boxer

Attachments

• 10462411_703188586421801_1697864694224808108_n.jpg
    10462411_703188586421801_1697864694224808108_n.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 10355698_654847731255887_730638765370686172_o.jpg
    10355698_654847731255887_730638765370686172_o.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
Havanese0315.jpg

They're adorable ! And it looks a lot like my dog , the fur looked the same buy Marty has a long tail . And he has ears this color ,I was told he a mini poodle mix. Smart as hell.
Very different dogs, long hair and small. Also hypoallergenic.

My 4 pound dog Marley is the queen of this castle. She speaks we listen....HAHA

No, she joined a few clubs and became Certified as a trainer ( she had 3 Havaneese show dogs )
a couple people train service animals, and 2 clubs provide service animals that she has worked with.

My boxer is about 9 or 10 years old, she is a cancer survivor, but the owners didnt want her or pay the bills. My Aunt fostered her for awhile and I met Zena doing some work on my aunts place, so I adopted Zena the following week. Ive had her almost 2 years now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havanese The web site said it was a Havaneese .

Back