hate the car - what to do? bank loaned

I want lifted jeep wagoneer! Whoo that's one of dream car

Yes, without the title as Jess said, you're in a pretty tight spot. However, signing it over to someone who agrees to take over payments is a good option, however difficult. However, not completely unmanageable. They just have to have good credit and you're pretty much going to start from scratch and lose your down payment. Honestly, that seems like your best option.

If you sell the car to someone out right you can usually arrange to sell it to someone for a cash price but explain to them you have to have X amount of dollars and that it is sold AS IS. When you sell it you will have to go to the bank and do it there and maybe contact your bank to work something out with them where they can print a temporary BoS there for proof until they can work out sending the title from their main office to you or wherever. That is what I did when I sold my car I wasn't done paying on from my bank years back. I personally bank through Chase. They were very helpful and willing to do whatever it took to work with me and the buyer. Call your bank and ask for some advice in what you should do to try and work something out maybe. I had financing through my bank though and not a different financing company, I do not know your particular situation.

It is best in these situations to speak directly with your finance company and seek their professional advice since they know their rule and regulations and will steer you in the best directions and be able to give you the best and most sound advice. :) I wish you the best of luck with this. Jeeps are incredibly expensive, and pretty terrible on gas as well. :(

Friend of mine just bought 1992 F-350 crew cab, long bed rust free and has over 2 million miles on it. He has overhaul everything , replaced engine from ambulance that don't come in with Turbo. Ambulance are not allowed to have turbo in it (NYS law, I am not sure about elsewhere), his engine is almost same as mine, 7.3L, The only difference is his is IDI type mine is DI type with turbocharger. His engine does not have any electronic BS on it. Nothing electronically, all run mechanically, no computer no nothing while mine has little electronic stuff in it, and very basic computer system. Fuel injectors for my engine is about 20 times cost more than his! And his engine is very easy to fix, everything is pretty much exposed. Mine was Ford's last best engine ever built, same with Jeep 4.0L Straight 6, the best of the best. Sadly, EPA don't like them, they are much dirtier than newer engines.

As for my old 6.0L Engine, I had to get rid of it because it was known to blown head gasket no more than 130K miles, earliest as 30K miles! It was due to stupid engineering fault. Christ only 4 bolts per cylinder while mine is bigger, half of power and half of torque and has 6 bolts per cylinder which can handle stress better. I lost thousands, and thousands of dollars, almost enough to buy brand new car! Don't get me wrong, I love my old truck, it was so downright comfortable, close to like driving a caddy. My new excursion which I call this "My Ex" still very comfortable and my kids were crazy over my ex. Can play video games if they want to, watch movies if they want to, play with friends if they want to. My dogs loves my ex!

For you, I don't know what you wanted and what you like. I can't recommend anything to you until I know you well enough. XJ Cherokee is very good car, I missed that car very much! Had it for 12 years. Surprised? I used to be chevy guy that is until 1995 model year that had corkscrewed my ass really bad, engine blew up, tranny fried and neither of them I own any more than 8 months, at same time I used to have 83 GMC S-15 and has been trouble free and almost never maintain it! I swear! I didn't change oil enough, say every 18K miles 4 damn years no problem until a BITCH decided get in my way and I smashed into her and she ran away! OFC I was pissed off.

I don't think you are the only one that gone hell with any vehicle, everybody else has their share of bad experience. , chalk up the loss and move on.

Old school best.

2x4 cuz city not need 4x4 but regret it alot. But 2x4 sell out faster cuz less gas sippers vs 4x4 models in city that why

bANK LOAN they got you for life,i speak from experience....car is a car four weels working engine it moves

many good comments here .. DHbiker said it the best - chalk it up and learn. just move on.
Your choices now is to trade in and owe nothing left, and start new for next 5-7 years with car you prefer to have and like.
or sell it privately and hope it gives you a little extra cash and pay off old loan., then get what you want.

Or stick with the car till it dies giving you ulcers since you hate it so much.:hmm:

Not necessarily true. BUT what is true

A good auto loan is where bank lends to somebody that is no older than 7 model years, no more than 70K miles, and other conditions. Bank generally won't lend you money for SUV like mine which is 14 years old and 174K miles. Only Toxic shark style investors would lend you like that and it is very dangerous because, if you default just by 30 days, they can repo your vehicle and sold at auction and WILL chase you down for the difference (The amount still owe after repo charges, amount collected from auction)

For example, you bought a 2003 Chevy blazer for say $8,000, a year later, you still owe $5,000 to that investor and couldn't pay for 2 months, repo will occur, and you can be charged $1,200 for repo service fees, that add to $6,200 dollars owed to investor and the investor sold that blazer at auction for 1,200 dollars… Guess what happens? They can sue you for $5,000 and could have judgement on your credit report which can last lifetime. That is why it is called toxic loan, or shark loan. If the debtor contact the bank and have the vehicle repo in cooperative manner, then judgement could easily avoided but not a guarantee.

A friend of mine asked me how the hell I know this? He went though and said yes I was right about this one. He had to file bankruptcy to avoid that lifetime judgement.

My beautiful 2000 Excursion is 100% my own, I don't borrow money for this. Its paid off in cash.

bANK LOAN they got you for life,i speak from experience....car is a car four weels working engine it moves

Last edited:
It may be difficult for you to sell the vehicle since it has a high mileage so I guess it'd be best to be content and continue to use it until it breaks down. I had a car that went up to 128k miles or so.

you can always park it at ghetto area and just whistle your way out... :whistle:

My aunt did that with her motorcycle, she wasn't able to sell it and just parked it in Oakland with the key in it and someone stole it, she got insurance.

Could also just wreck the thing, but that's if the OP is feeling daring.

But this thread put this back on my mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaszuzM36BY

Here we go

Piece of shit car
I got a piece of shit car
That ****in' pile of shit
Never gets me very far

My car's a big piece of shit
'Cause the shocks are ****ing shot
And my seatbelt's ****ing broken
I got to tie it in a knot
(It's a piece of shit)

I can't see through the windshield
'Cause it's got a big ****ing' crack
And the interior smells real bad
'Cause my friend puked in the back
(It's a piece of shit)

(Piece of shit car)
Piece of shit car
(He's got a piece of shit car)
It sucks royal dick
(That ****in' pile of shit)
100% crap
(Never gets him very far)
Oh **** you car

It's got no CD player, it only got the 8-track
Whoever designed my car can lick my sweaty nut sack
(They can bite his ass too)
And I got no ****in' brakes
I'm always way out of control
Eleven times a day I hear "Hey, watch it asshole"
(You ****in' piece of shit)

(Piece of shit car)
I got piece of shit car
(He got a piece of shit car)
Diesel gas sucks my ass
That pile of metal shit

Oh what the **** did I do
What the **** did I do
What the **** did I do
To get stuck with you
You're too wide for drive-thru
And you smell like the shoe
But I'm too broke to buy something new
Oh **** me

Well the engine likes to flood
The car always ****in' stalls
And the seat cushion's got a big rip
So a spring always pokes the balls
(Ouch, ouch, ouch)
Plus the door locks are busted
I gotta use a ****ing coat hanger
(What a pain in his ass)
And if a girlie sees my car
There's no chance I'll ever bang her
(He never ever gets da pussy)
Hey shut up
(Piece of shit car)
You piece of shit car

(You got a piece of shit car)
You piece of shit car
(Piece of shit car)
Bald ****in' tires
No rearview ****ing mirror
(Piece of shit car)
Seven different colors
****ing rag for a gas cap
(Piece of shit car)
Tailpipe makes the sparks fly everywhere
(Piece of shit car)
(Piece of shit car)
Oh the whole town thinks I'm a loser
Cabby give me a push
(Piece of shit car...)

Depends on state, here in NY, if you aunt got caught by staged stolen motorcycle to collect insurance claim, your aunt could spend time with new friends in prison along with felony record. It is not worth it, but since it is done, its done. Hope your aunt insurance don't see this otherwise they will chase your aunt down to the hell, and it is perfect legal for Insurance company doing such.

My aunt did that with her motorcycle, she wasn't able to sell it and just parked it in Oakland with the key in it and someone stole it, she got insurance.

Could also just wreck the thing, but that's if the OP is feeling daring.

But this thread put this back on my mind..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaszuzM36BY

Here we go

Piece of shit car
I got a piece of shit car
That ****in' pile of shit
Never gets me very far

My car's a big piece of shit
'Cause the shocks are ****ing shot
And my seatbelt's ****ing broken
I got to tie it in a knot
(It's a piece of shit)

I can't see through the windshield
'Cause it's got a big ****ing' crack
And the interior smells real bad
'Cause my friend puked in the back
(It's a piece of shit)

(Piece of shit car)
Piece of shit car
(He's got a piece of shit car)
It sucks royal dick
100% crap
Oh **** you car

It's got no CD player, it only got the 8-track
Whoever designed my car can lick my sweaty nut sack
(They can bite his ass too)
And I got no ****in' brakes
I'm always way out of control
Eleven times a day I hear "Hey, watch it asshole"
(You ****in' piece of shit)

(Piece of shit car)
I got piece of shit car
(He got a piece of shit car)
Diesel gas sucks my ass
That pile of metal shit

Oh what the **** did I do
What the **** did I do
What the **** did I do
To get stuck with you
You're too wide for drive-thru
And you smell like the shoe
But I'm too broke to buy something new
Oh **** me

Well the engine likes to flood
The car always ****in' stalls
And the seat cushion's got a big rip
So a spring always pokes the balls
(Ouch, ouch, ouch)
Plus the door locks are busted
I gotta use a ****ing coat hanger
(What a pain in his ass)
And if a girlie sees my car
There's no chance I'll ever bang her
(He never ever gets da pussy)
Hey shut up
(Piece of shit car)
You piece of shit car

You piece of shit car
(Piece of shit car)
Bald ****in' tires
No rearview ****ing mirror
(Piece of shit car)
Seven different colors
****ing rag for a gas cap
(Piece of shit car)
Tailpipe makes the sparks fly everywhere
(Piece of shit car)
(Piece of shit car)
Oh the whole town thinks I'm a loser
Cabby give me a push
(Piece of shit car...)

Depends on state, here in NY, if you aunt got caught by staged stolen motorcycle to collect insurance claim, your aunt could spend time with new friends in prison along with felony record. It is not worth it, but since it is done, its done. Hope your aunt insurance don't see this otherwise they will chase your aunt down to the hell, and it is perfect legal for Insurance company doing such.

I didn't say it was right, I was just saying she did it. Yeah, I forgot Big Brother is watching our every thought on the internet nowadays and sharing information with it's corporate masters.

Just hope that this insurance company won't connect the dots, you actually made it easier for them. Its all in black and white. The only point here I am saying, if you knew something wrong, don't leave the paper trail.

You know John Yeh? He was former owner of VRS company and he cheated FCC, how did FCC find out? It is all about connecting the dots. He sent a e mail explained the details of plan to scam out of FCC to one of family that I know of. I just can't believe how stupid he was. If John Yeh were smarter, he would have invited that person to a fancy, expensive restaurant where no cops can afford go there and check on everybody and have chat while eating on how to scam FCC, no paper, no nothing. He would have gotten off cleanly and won't have to go jail, pay back FCC, and still runs Viable, Inc.

Just hope that this insurance company won't connect the dots, you actually made it easier for them. Its all in black and white. The only point here I am saying, if you knew something wrong, don't leave the paper trail.

You know John Yeh? He was former owner of VRS company and he cheated FCC, how did FCC find out? It is all about connecting the dots. He sent a e mail explained the details of plan to scam out of FCC to one of family that I know of. I just can't believe how stupid he was. If John Yeh were smarter, he would have invited that person to a fancy, expensive restaurant where no cops can afford go there and check on everybody and have chat while eating on how to scam FCC, no paper, no nothing. He would have gotten off cleanly and won't have to go jail, pay back FCC, and still runs Viable, Inc.

She told me this, I wasn't there, and to be honest, f**k the insurance companies anyway. Unless they get NSA tapped information on me, then they have no idea who I am or who she is, it's not like I'm giving out pictures or names, just what she said once.

Sometimes you can get a mechanic to buy it from you. I have a van that has issues and a mechanic driving by saw it and bought it.

Sell to private person and inform them of the issues, then you do not have to deal with the harassment of selling a lemon.

Word of advice - don't use other people's full name - you can be sued for defamation-

Let the Repo man take it. Like you said, Its Junk

Problem with that is it will affect your credit rating which will mean assuming that someone is willing to finance your next car your interest rates will be high

you can always park it at ghetto area and just whistle your way out... :whistle:

It will raise the auto insurance premium if you make claim about car theft.

I had one car totaled due to accident and my auto insurance premium went up by $300 for 6 months in 2006.

Back