Greetings everyone!

MEGATRONICATRON

Reaction score
Greetings everyone and hello to this wonderful community I am ever so proud of to be a Member and to be apart of!

My name is Kevin but my nickname I have been using since 2008 is "MEGATRONICATRON" I am a very fond lover of the "TRANSFORMER" movies and hence, why I use the name "MEGATRON"! I added the "ICATRON" because I wanted my nickname to sound more powerful than "MEGATRON" so now you all know the back-story to that!:lol:

When I was about 2 months old, I got a severe infection that left my left ear not working. So, I am completely deaf in my left ear but I am still able to hear out of my right ear, but my hearing in my right ear is about 10 % and this year has especially been hard on me because my Doctor has given me about 6 more months before I will go completely deaf! :roll: So, for this past year, I have been learning ASL at my College and it's one of the best decisions I have made at choosing a language. I didn't learn ASL sooner because I never thought I would lose the hearing in my right ear but I was diagnosed with Mineres Disease so that is basically what made me get off my but and learn ASL because I love to communicate with everyone!

I love to work with computers and create them from the bottom up. I have been doing that for about 11 years now. I also love to draw and art is one of my favourite passions to do because when I draw, it releases a lot of "stuff" that is built inside of me!

Anyways, I don't mean to make this very long so I will end it here! If anyone would like to ask me anything at all, please don't feel shy because like I said, I love to communicate and talk with everyone! I want to meet some wonderful people on here and become good friends that will last forever!

Your deaf friend in this world, <3:wave:

- MEGATRONICATRON

Welcome to allDeaf.
Wow thats a mouth..do hearies actually cal you that?

It's ok. We shall just call him "Meg"

:welcome:
Ha! He's going for a strong Transformers name and you pin him with a name from very different type character on Family Guy ><. Maybe "Mega" instead?

Also, welcome Meg(a)[tronicatron]!

Ha! He's going for a strong Transformers name and you pin him with a name from very different type character on Family Guy ><. Maybe "Mega" instead?

Also, welcome Meg(a)[tronicatron]!

Baptism by fire! :wave:

It's ok. We shall just call him "Meg"

:welcome:

If "Meg" is a girl name, then maybe this is a male who want to be Megatron. So maybe we can name him as Mega.

I agree that Megatronicatron is a mouthful of that name. This is too much to type the name.

Yeah, I go for Mega. :)

If "Meg" is a girl name, then maybe this is a male who want to be Megatron. So maybe we can name him as Mega.

I agree that Megatronicatron is a mouthful of that name. This is too much to type the name.

Yeah, I go for Mega. :)

You don't have to type it out each time , just copy and paste it.

@hoichi: Thank you for the warm welcome! :) Hearing people, (when told about my actual nickname) do call me that but they rather call me "MEGA" just for short as pronouncing my name can be a tedious one!:giggle:

@Bottesini: Yes, calling me "Meg" or "Mega" will do just fine. I don't mind! :lol:

@Reba: Thank you for the welcome! :naughty:

@Nic: Indeed I am going for a strong name. I love the name, "Megatron" but I wanted to improve the name by making it sound/look stronger! After much thought, I realized that adding, "icatron" to "megatron" indeed makes it sound more powerful! Hehe! :giggle:

@Bebonang: Yes, "Meg" can be referred to as someone who is a girl. I prefer just "Mega" as it is easier to write, lol.

@whatdidyousay! Yes copy and pasting will do just fine but typing my name will freshen your memory will longer words. Think of it as a good exercise! :D

@evilrose: It depends what kind of mobile device you are using. If you are using the most recent phones out there today, then copying and pasting is easy as texting, however; if using old mobile devices, the copy and paste features can be a hassle.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wow... Fingerspelling Megatronicatron takes a bit of concentration. Have you been given a sign name by your ASL instructor?

@MMcC: :wave:!! Yes, I have been given a few names actually!:D To my friends, instructor and family members (mostly my brothers), I am attributed with a few ASL signs that relate to my nick name "MEGATRONICATRON" and thus are:

1). Movie
2). Action
3). Power

and something else..

I also have a scar on my neck that I got when I was about 4 years old when I was involved in a fatal car accident.. This scar is now the attributed meaning to my nick name! Of course, hearing people will think this is rude because it calls attention to my defect but to us deaf people, it is simply the most effective and most obvious meaning to what ever it may pertain too and it doesn't bother me either way.

Also, fingerspelling "MEGATRONICATRON" is a tedious one!! Try to spell it as fast as you can. Haha, can be a tricky one! :cool2:

Back