Who believes theres another earth like ours?

getting closer to what? another planet like Earth?

I do believe there are hundreds of planets that are sustainable for life somewhere out there but sorry to burst your bubble but we're nowhere closer to that "answer". the only way to get closer is if we have a warp drive.

490 light-years.... with our current technology, that would take us probably about 4 years per light year.... so that would means about 2,000 years to get there. so yea - we're not getting anywhere closer.

according to Star Trek... Warp Factor 1 would take us 490 years...

warp 10 take us there sooner? The UFOs have been entering earth for a long time. Those aliens must be 500 light years ahead of us. They have higher advanced technology than ours.

There so many planets out there it is said more than one have people speaking English and in my case fiddling with IPad....mind blowing think universe so big that be more than one doppelgänger

Space is just too large to ever think we are alone ... if I remember correctly NASA has already identified multiple plants that are like Earth... :)

Last edited:
I still not get my head the univers still expanding but into what

If you are asking about another planet populated the way Earth is, then no, I don't believe there is one.

If you are asking about another planet populated the way Earth is, then no, I don't believe there is one.

it NASA who said it,but we will never know although I would love to...must be some that have right gas mix and water and bit of slime

If there is one....hopefully it's not like the Planet we live on...may it be happy-go-lucky...plenty to eat...no crime...no wars...no racism....no natural disasters...no sickness...just like a "I Love You and You Love Me"....happy Barney Planet.....:D

Some planet somewhere can be exist, but unfortunately, they doesn't have same environment to meet our need until another thousand to millions years later or too late.

If there is one....hopefully it's not like the Planet we live on...may it be happy-go-lucky...plenty to eat...no crime...no wars...no racism....no natural disasters...no sickness...just like a "I Love You and You Love Me"....happy Barney Planet.....:D

they cultivating cannibais and swinging happily through the trees

As I recall it, when Brahman (Hindu Ultimate Reality, known as Parabrahman, meaning "Supreme Brahman") brought forth the creation of the entire universe schema. This Schema contains many Universes, each with its own Īśvara (Ishvara - the Universe concept of Brahman). Īśvara means 3 aspects of the creation process. Brahmā, which is the creation stage of the Universe, Viṣṇu, which is the sustaining of the Universe (how the planets circle the suns, how nature works, how you and I live as mortal beings, and how all this continues and not fall apart), and Shiva, which is the process of the Universe coming to an end through dissolving, through dissolution into a state of matter, a period of rest, before the cycle of the Universe manifestations starts all over again.

So, I would say yes, there are other Earths out there JUST within our own Universe. However, does it mean we could live on such a planet in the other Universes? Are the laws of physics even the same?

out of destruction comes struction the cycle go on

chaos theary that exists so conceivable someone is speaking English enjoying afternoon sun

I read very good book by cs lewis of nanja fame,about space craft that landed on a planet with adam and eve but that adam and eve no eat the apple I soooooooooo wish remember name book went out of print years ago

I read very good book by cs lewis of nanja fame,about space craft that landed on a planet with adam and eve but that adam and eve no eat the apple I soooooooooo wish remember name book went out of print years ago

That's Perelandra. There is plenty to find at Amazon dot com

I think that's second story after "Out of the Silent Planet".

I am curious.... why not?
I believe in the biblical account of Creation (which we're not allowed to discuss at AD), and it doesn't include other populated planets.

I believe in the biblical account of Creation (which we're not allowed to discuss at AD), and it doesn't include other populated planets.

Thank you for answering :)

i hope we find the planet No Animals and no beings. Just tropical planet temps over 110 degrees in equator and mostly 80-90 degrees other places and on 50 degrees north and south poles. And twice as big like our earth. So we can begin again maybe this time we get it right.

Back