Short Shorts

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
228241_10100561986905619_8825246_61438839_5127932_n.jpg

229739_10150240943705928_631635927_8962884_508921_n.jpg

A curious question - generally why do lot of men don't wear "short shorts" anymore? Are they that shy or insecure? :dunno:

I wear short shorts all the time at home and outside (not as short as in pix but just a couple inches above my knees). That shorts in first pix is what I wear for swimming. I hate wearing shorts that goes beyond my knees. I mean what's the point of wearing shorts if it's that long??? That's why it's called a SHORTS! :roll:

How about you, men!?!? :mad2:

Ladies! What's your opinion on men's short shorts? Do you likey when men wear it??? :naughty:

3943786.jpg

Does that answer your question? :cool:

Psych/sociologically, I think the trend is that shorter means you want to draw attention to what is up there. Generally this is inclusive in two main current criteria:

A. Women
B. Guys at swimming pools and beaches wearing speedos.

It's a trend imo. Longer is what the norm is right now, unless you're from overseas. But I believe short shorts are a fashionable item in the gay/lesbo communities.

i think you were born in 1980 that is not correct. you should have been born in 1960 to 1970 so you would fit in those years you can wear short shorts. :D

I dont know why. I thought short shorts look fine on you. :dunno:

3943786.jpg

Does that answer your question? :cool:

Psych/sociologically, I think the trend is that shorter means you want to draw attention to what is up there. Generally this is inclusive in two main current criteria:

A. Women
B. Guys at swimming pools and beaches wearing speedos.

It's a trend imo. Longer is what the norm is right now, unless you're from overseas. But I believe short shorts are a fashionable item in the gay/lesbo communities.
In my day, those were called Hot Pants.

Why do men get to go shirtless and not women? Why do women wear low-cut shirts and men do not?

BTW, and this is purely my opinion, women have much better legs to look at. :drool:

Why do men get to go shirtless and not women? Why do women wear low-cut shirts and men do not?

BTW, and this is purely my opinion, women have much better legs to look at. :drool:

who wants to look at hairy legs? :giggle:

i think you were born in 1980 that is not correct. you should have been born in 1960 to 1970 so you would fit in those years you can wear short shorts. :D

I dont know why. I thought short shorts look fine on you. :dunno:

my chicken legs are not much to look at but there are lot of "studs" and yet... they wear shorts long enough for me to wear it as pants

I don't wear short shorts. I wear shorts that go to my knees and have big legs that are roomy. (These are NOT 'gauchos')

I don't like seeing anyone in short shorts really. I've also noticed that walmart now has a 'slut' section in their women's clothing department. :shock:

my chicken legs are not much to look at but there are lot of "studs" and yet... they wear shorts long enough for me to wear it as pants

:giggle: do they have "long" "medium" or "short". women pants sizes do.

I think in early 1990, they change from short shorts to long shorts, like basketball shorts, and now swimmers.

You must shave them, I've not seen a man that DIDN'T have hairy legs.

I have some hair, but it is light colored and not thick. Shave my legs? I dislike shaving my face. Not interested in adding 5 times as much skin to the shaving menu. :P

Son and hubby prefer the longer shorts as they don't want the undershorts to show. No briefs for them! I personally am too heavy for short shorts and have never liked them anyway.

Back in the 70s, 80s, and even into the 90s, short shorts were popular on all asian countries and their children, boys and girls alike.
They are generally a few inches longer than what LoveBlue described as hotpants, for the men. In the USA that trend died out much ealier than it did in asia. I had some as a child from my relatives overseas, but I never wore them because I knew I would get laughed at in school even while I was only 2-3rd grade.

You must shave them, I've not seen a man that DIDN'T have hairy legs.

Name a monkey or ape without hair :P

Back in the 70s, 80s, and even into the 90s, short shorts were popular on all asian countries and their children, boys and girls alike.
They are generally a few inches longer than what LoveBlue described as hotpants, for the men. In the USA that trend died out much ealier than it did in asia. I had some as a child from my relatives overseas, but I never wore them because I knew I would get laughed at in school even while I was only 2-3rd grade.

Name a monkey or ape without hair :P

Moneys and apes are mammals, they will all have hair. :lol:

Back