Our wedding song, "From this Moment on" by Shaina Twain

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
Keith Wann interpreted the song in this video for our 5th anniversary last year. We truly loved his way of interpreting this song! At our wedding, I signed that song to my husband. We are more in love today than the day we married:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKjakTfMko&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Keith Wann: From this Moment on - ASL version for lovers[/ame]

Aww, this is very beautiful! I am glad you shared this song with your lovin' husband. :aw:

It's just beautiful song!

Thanks Maria:) for your comment. Thanks for thinking so too. Maybe you can use this song too for ur wedding someday if you do get married? It's sooo beautiful and loving song between new husband and wife.

I loved how he signed the song, It's really touching and meaningful. ;)

I really enjoyed watching Keith Wann a lot. He is a great performer.

Violet, my husband and I have been married since 2003 and today we still are very much in love in spite of bad things happening in our lives from time to time:) I feel we will always be married.

Violet, my husband and I have been married since 2003 and today we still are very much in love in spite of bad things happening in our lives from time to time:) I feel we will always be married.

I agree. It also will bring you and your husband more closer than ever! :)

Back