My DeviantArt (Post your DeviantArt here!!)

Hey, your pixel ID is cool! :]

Hmmm, not many deaf joined DeviantArt? Hey, if you GUYS don't know about DA, it's the biggest art site, you show your art like drawing, photo, traditional crafts, poem, flash and more that they enjoy looking into your gallery and post their comment on your.

PS: Btw I'm thinking about adding your DA site on my "deaf's DA" list when I get 'Subscription'd.

Hey, your pixel ID is cool! :]

Hmmm, not many deaf joined DeviantArt? Hey, if you GUYS don't know about DA, it's the biggest art site, you show your art like drawing, photo, traditional crafts, poem, flash and more that they enjoy looking into your gallery and post their comment on your.

PS: Btw I'm thinking about adding your DA site on my "deaf's DA" list when I get 'Subscription'd.

Heh, thanks!

Well, you are welcome to add me to your "deaf's DA" list. It would be cool to see other deaf's artwork as well.

You do have some cool artworks. I also like your pixel ID.

Ah, my bad. That's strange. I searched "deviantart" and there were none. I guess I mis-typed. ><;

And guys, I added you on my DEAF LIST. They're on my latest journal now.

I really like the fading love. Is there anyway possible I could have that ordered as a t-shirt design on a black athletic t-shirt?

If not then maybe you could redesign it to where the hand is off center a bit, and the pieces could 'drift off' the right shoulder and down the right scapulae.

Back