Will insurance cover chiropractic treatment?

harolspeax

Reaction score
I had a spinal fusion surgery on my L5 S-1 a year back. I've been having pain for 3 months now, and my physician says pain management or alternative therapy. He recommends a chiropractor in Toronto called Athletic Edge Sports Medicine. They have a site - http://aesm.ca/chiropractic-treatment/ Can you take a look and let me know if my insurance can cover this treatment. My surgery was covered by insurance as it resulted from a falling accident that I had last last year. I’m afraid that my insurance may not cover alternative forms of treatment. Also, I don’t want to be put on meds. I've done that before.

Most insurance companies cover chiropractic treatments, you need to call
your insurance company to made sure then find a chiropractic office that will take it . I would ask your friends or family if they know of good place to go or your doctor.

should be covered, it is usually an add on coverage for a small fee, other insurances its sometimes included. Have to call or have the office verify first if its covered where you are going as there is in and out of network coverages.

Some do, some don't, a call to your provider will tell you if your does or not.

Back