What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Im pretty slow at this. Do you know what App works without WIFI or wireless. If so, is it any good? My kids want to get this if it will help to communicate. I don't want them spending all that money if it's not any better than what I have. Do you use IPod touch outside of the home?:angel:

You have an iPad? Go to the app store and look up "voice to text apps." That way you can find out in advance before you buy the iPod touch.

It should tell you which ones are able to be used without internet access.

I am legally blind, so I do not use iPod touch outside my home.

Thinking about my brother. He sent me an email a month or 2 ago to let me know he was leaving his wife and would let me know when he was wherever he was going. He still isn't anywhere that we can find. He had made plans to go to the older brother's place in MO, but they haven't heard from him. When I try to email or text, he never answers. (He checks email over his cell phone) HE was only going from North GA to central MO. Ah well, hope he's okay even if he is a P.I.T.A.

Hope your brother is ok, KristinaB.

Thinking how much I want to take a hot bath with vapor rub now. Hurry 11pm!

Thinking about my brother. He sent me an email a month or 2 ago to let me know he was leaving his wife and would let me know when he was wherever he was going. He still isn't anywhere that we can find. He had made plans to go to the older brother's place in MO, but they haven't heard from him. When I try to email or text, he never answers. (He checks email over his cell phone) HE was only going from North GA to central MO. Ah well, hope he's okay even if he is a P.I.T.A.

I remember he did this before and turned up. I would think he just doesn't think anyone is worried or cares.

I remember he did this before and turned up. I would think he just doesn't think anyone is worried or cares.

Too true. He can be a pain in the butt, but my mother is beside herself again. She's also worried with Winter coming on. The soon-to-be-ex-wife called and asked where he was since she claims he emptied out the bank accounts. I know for a fact that they had separate accounts and he emptied his only. I am on his account with his blessings.

Thinking about whether to go to church in the morning or not. Legs are still giving me a lot of problems. If I went, I would have to drive the Expedition and I'm not sure I can handle climbing in right now. I haven't been for 2 weeks, but in some ways I don't really feel like going, but in other ways, I feel like I should be there.

Sure hope he's OK....and finally, we did find out where a relative of ours was (after a very long time)....not in a good place, but at least with a roof over her head and food to eat!....Dunno why families like to worry each other! Especially around Christmas time....

Sure hope he's OK....and finally, we did find out where a relative of ours was (after a very long time)....not in a good place, but at least with a roof over her head and food to eat!....Dunno why families like to worry each other! Especially around Christmas time....

I kind of find it funny in a way. He will change his location on FB to things like "Wandering South Australia" or "Hopping over Beijing" and we've also had "Cruising the Caribbean". I think his last one was "paragliding over Buckingham Palace".

Thinking about whether to go to church in the morning or not. Legs are still giving me a lot of problems. If I went, I would have to drive the Expedition and I'm not sure I can handle climbing in right now. I haven't been for 2 weeks, but in some ways I don't really feel like going, but in other ways, I feel like I should be there.

Why doesn't someone make a car that you can just Walk into and drive standing up. So many different ideas how this can work. I'm sure you are not he only one with mobility challenges.

I kind of find it funny in a way. He will change his location on FB to things like "Wandering South Australia" or "Hopping over Beijing" and we've also had "Cruising the Caribbean". I think his last one was "paragliding over Buckingham Palace".

:giggle: :giggle:

Why doesn't someone make a car that you can just Walk into and drive standing up. So many different ideas how this can work. I'm sure you are not he only one with mobility challenges.

There is this invention called a "Segway"

There is this invention called a "Segway"

Can't very well take that 13 miles down the road in the rain with books and food on the way to church and still plan to be decent looking.

Hubby is looking into having hand controls put into the Expedition for me. He is also going to have a step installed to make it easier for me to get into. The main reason we are keeping and using the Expedition for this is that it will hold the whole family including MIL if we go somewhere together. We will be selling my car.

Can't very well take that 13 miles down the road in the rain with books and food on the way to church and still plan to be decent looking.

Hubby is looking into having hand controls put into the Expedition for me. He is also going to have a step installed to make it easier for me to get into. The main reason we are keeping and using the Expedition for this is that it will hold the whole family including MIL if we go somewhere together. We will be selling my car.
AH! the Segway is totally out of question!

I am seriously considering a no contact relationship with my family.

^^^"Cough, cough..." What family? ;)

Man, still no snow here in Long Island/NYC. I think it did snow a little bit here while I was out in CA last month, didn't it? Seems will be no White Christmas. I can't remember the last time we had no White Xmas...

Man, still no snow here in Long Island/NYC. I think it did snow a little bit here while I was out in CA last month, didn't it? Seems will be no White Christmas. I can't remember the last time we had no White Xmas...

Where I live, sometimes it won't snow till march and then it won't stay for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back