Finally...I got there!!!

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
Finally...I got to 1000th post. I've been here for over two and a half years. I post now and then due to my busy life as wife and mom, but I've never stopped reading AD every day when I'm near computer. I'm not a post whore, but a post turtle! LOL

I want to dedicate this thread to my wonderful 2nd husband, Dave. We got married on May 2003 and have been very happy since. He has three children with whom I love very much. My 2 oldest daughters loves my husband and their step children too. Like Cheri posted this picture the best I can explain about my husband:

ip2x77.jpg

I have made quite a few close friends from AD which I have AD to be thankful for! You know who you are. :ily:

Congrat on ur 1000th!!! and Keeping it up. Glad to hear that u have a good journey in ur life. Hope that would contiune!! :)

:applause: Awww Congratulations Peachylady, :applause:

It was a nice dedication you made there. I'm glad you're a member of AllDeaf, because I became really close friends with you, You're a friend for life until the end. You're more than special, the ones you can go to with an open arm, the ones who'll laugh and cry with, ones who would lends a helping hand, most of all Friendship with you can never come apart especially when it's straight from the heart. I love ya Lisa and thanks for being you. :hug: and :ily:

One last thing, this is one of my favorite quote of friendship I'll like to share with you. "When you ask God for a gift, Be thankful if he sends,
Not diamonds, pearls or riches, but the love of real true friends."

~Helen Steiner Rice

Aww, PeachLady, It is so sweet of you to dedicate your 1,000th post to your husband! By the way, Congraulations for getting here! :hug: You can always brighten up the world with words of yours that can be kept brought in here ;)

Congrats on your 1,000th post! You're a great AD member and keep up with it! :hug:

Aww how sweet!!... :hug:

Very nice dedication you made for your hubby there, he must be one lucky man to have such a beautiful and kind woman in his life....I've alway look up to you two, it shows the true love you both share....

You've been one of my bestest friend and a great sister also, I don't know what I will do without you girl.... :hug:

:applause: Congraulations :applause: on your one thousands post girl, and many more to come....

Don't worry about being a little turtle, sometimes turtles will catch up and beat us all.... Watch out for turtle peachy lady! :naughty:

Congratulations!

Way to go and I sure hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here, having great experiences by being here...your dedication to a 'raving' Dave indeed shows the kind of faithful committment between the two of you...even the picture in your avatar radiates the kind of love that's found between two soulmates-- ;)

Anyhow...congratulations and continue posting thousands more-heh...now now...you can officially now get the special pin that DreamDeaf hands out-- :D

Congrats numbers, you've reached higher ladder goal til 1k...

What a huge climb high on the top for your successed!
By the way, Welcome post-mini-whoring.
:applause:

Congrats, PeachyLady!!! Hee hee. Long time, no talk...may you have 1000 more posts, and beyond. :)

You are valued here! Your dedication was very sweet. Dave is a very lucky man, you may let him know that I say so. ;)

Congrats on your 1,000th post, with many more to come! :thumb:

I just got back tonight after being gone all weekend with my family on the trip. Aww you all melted my heart! :grouphug: Tousi...true, turtle may be slow, but they get to win the race! It's nice to know that people do like me in AD. SherryCherish, I'm positive that my husband and I will continue being married forever...we're nuts about each other and are very devoted. biggg smile! :cuddle: Cheri, I've enjoyed getting to know you more and more. Yes, we have laughed :giggle: and cried :( . Life is never smooth sailing (thank goodness, or life would be BORING, right? smile) Jolie, thanks for ur kind words...I always try to brighten up peoples lives and try to put their perceptive into positive. ;) Rebelgirl, your'e also a great ADer! Angel, I don't know what to do without you also! :bowdown: Perhaps I should change my screen name to Peachy turtle? :giggle: hehehe RR, the next thousandth post I make may not be til around year 2007 or 2008 cuz I gotta keep my title as Peachy turtle? winkz Galaxy...cute name u call me..post mini-whoring. Nah, I won't go climbing high cuz Im height phobia :Ohno: smile Malfy your'e valued here too...good to see u back posting and congrats on ur pregnancy! mwah to TB, Luckysmile and Sequois!

Back