Rolling 9-11 Memorial

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
I thought it was a huge tribute to memorial of each person that died from 9-11. Names of each person are on this semi-truck. Police stopped this trucker several times just to take picture of this unique semi-truck.

Rolling 9-11 Memorial

Awesome! :thumb:

This is very beautiful and a nice tribute which is viewable anywhere this truck goes--

Thanks for sharing this with us! ;)

Last edited:
OMG! that was sooo awesome! its bootiful!!! a great tribute to the victims of 9/11

Yes, I have seen this before. It is amazing!

There it is again!

The truck shows on the Pentagon attack lists no flight name, no crew names
no passenger names!

It was a missile not an airplane that hit the Pentagon!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
There it is again!

The truck shows on the Pentagon attack lists no flight name, no crew names
no passenger names!

It was a missile not an airplane that hit the Pentagon!

Richard
What are you talking about? I looked up more images of the truck and saw the listings for all four flights, including #77.

Attachments

• Image4_small1.jpeg
    Image4_small1.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 10
Wow, that's an awesome thing to do. It's really thoughtful of the people who had decided to dedicate their truck to the victims of 9-11. It's a good way to ensure people still remember. :thumb:

?

Am i the only one who is pissed at the passengers who where on the planes?

yes i feel sorry for the poeple who died...but WTF!?! the hijackers had pen knives or box cutters? that is only a 1/2 inch long! why didnt the people just start punching the fuckers? pull the hair right out of the head?
i am so sick of america being a bunch of wimps!! somebody called someone else a name ..boohoo! so they sued them! what the hell is that?

here in DC some jerk pulled a knife and his buddy tried to tell me they where going cut me..ect,ect. i just atacked them and started punching like crazy.
so i got to keep my money and took theirs and their watchs and sunglasses ...not to mention they got a keepsake..... of a broken face!

for god sakes stand up for self and do not let people walk over you! :rl:

Back