AIMs chat conversation room on sk2

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
For sk2 pager users, how do you set up invitation and get into aims chat conversation room? I know how on my computer aims, but not on my sk2.

Yes i do know how do it... all is you have to click Meun on ur sk2 then join you have to type name of any aim chat.. then you will get in converstion room on sk2 that what i did before many time but on computer couldn't invite on sk2 you have to click join to any name room on sk2

Is Menu button on upper left side of sk2? How do I join chat room? where do I see "join"? I looked at scroll list it not say join. More details, pls. Thanks lovelyblkgal :)

press and hold on the menu button then while u hold on the menu....press the "J" letter then it will pop up and u type the name of chatroom u wanna to go

Peachy Lady said:
Is Menu button on upper left side of sk2? How do I join chat room? where do I see "join"? I looked at scroll list it not say join. More details, pls. Thanks lovelyblkgal :)

yes on the upper left button left side of sk2

Tried that with my friend, but he said the nbr of chat room is too long to get all in. what to do?

Peachy Lady said:
Tried that with my friend, but he said the nbr of chat room is too long to get all in. what to do?

Try name room instead long nbr of chat bec it's easy that way you can ask ur friend to make new name of chat more better get in than long for nbr chat room get in

ok if ur on AIM and you want your own room.. this is how you do it...

AIM perference *chat* then u ll see invite buddies in chatroom go down to where the name of the chatroom is highlight it then delete that and then name your room...

there is a chatroom for SK users i think its SK2 chatroom i think...
recommend for first time users pls don't go into Deaf chatroom or Deafchat chatroom.. thiers nothing but mudslinging and fights in there...
go to where its a private room for just you guys that are close friends of yours ok? thats my advice to you...

and for the type of the name you want just come up with something creative and not similarities :-D

AIM Chat only works separately between AIM and SK AIM. SK AIM Chat are only for SK AIM users. AIM Chat are only for AIM users. AIM users cannot get into SK AIM Chat. SK AIM users cannot get into AIM chat.

Back