Why do old man like young girls?

serena1986

Reaction score
because old men think young girl are weak?

I would assume the larger the age gap (25+ years), the more likely something's gotta give *wink* *wink*

its probably due to the fact that old women doesn't excite them anymore due to physical attraction, therefore they pursue younger females to achieve the same effect as they had when they were younger.

in other words, they're selfish.

all of above, plus its likely they are rich, and can. Moreso there is a reverse trend with rich and famous women too, preying on young men for their sexual partnering. This proves that MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING including ANY kind of partner you want, you dont have to succumb to fate of who you meet, it just makes it a whole lot more easier. nt sure why but im sure psychologists might have some interesting 'newish' views upon this, hell, even sociologists (as they tend to explain the social trends in a little more general way, in which a lot of people often underestimate this as 'oh, everyone knows this'. This is not the case, it just looks deceptively simple, only because they used everyday language, (sometimes its definitely not so).

As for me, i guess they are just plain skin deep and probably very lonely, and yet the whole thing does a terrific job of covering up all that.

There is a couple that live across the road from me and they have two small children the wife is 19 and the husband is 63 :shock:

And they live nice aka he has money :roll:

also look at all the hollywood stars.......yah you (Pepsi) seen the real life couples, quite a stirrer itsn't it?

cheers

Well, the answer really depends on the ages you are talking about here. I mean, when you say 'young girls' are you talking about minors or are you talking about a wide age gap? For example, I at 23, I am a young woman...my husband is 40...a middle aged man. Are you talking about the issues of older men in their late 50s-70s going after teens and young twenties, or just signifigant age gaps, like mine? Just curious.

They want to make sure their dicks still work. It wasn't working anymore with their wives. Ooooooo.

They want to make sure their dicks still work. It wasn't working anymore with their wives. Ooooooo.

Negative. More older female attractive young adult gentleman, because they just want to feel young adult again. :D

id say because for an older man he sees the innocence in the younger girls, and dont get me wrong many girls like older men though not that much older, for security and stability and a model after there own father had to do it needed frued in here lol!!! im just kiding for the older man the innoncence lost on old women and for young girls money security and stability

as for me , hooray for cougars muwhahahah

In a lot of ways, I think older men "chase" younger girls becuz he does know they are innocent and he has a better chance to "control". Makes the man "feel younger"....and to have that "candy" on this arm!.......is a boost to his ego.

We women do age faster than men. And when a man is going thru "mid-life crisis", he begins to feel "old" just by looking at his wife. He begins to wonder "if the grass on the other side is greener"...

A wise wife usually lets this run its course, as most men do stray....but in given time, realize it was all wrong! And they come "back home" with their tails under their azzes. It takes a very understanding woman to take her hubby back after he had strayed and left her for "a younger woman". It's a blow to a woman's ego!

But for the children, home and financial reasons, some women do. The old saying...."would I be better off with him or without him" rings true. And if it happened over and over, I would show him the door and take him for everything I could!

Back