Turkey shoots down Russian fighter plane

none. it could be anybody so it makes no difference.

do you seriously think this is the issue of miscommunication? trust me... it's not. you need to understand that being a fighter pilot is very rigorous and usually the intelligent type.... so most foreign pilots do know basic english. it's really impossible to not know "WARNING"..... and fighter pilot would be able to see warning indicator in their console about being locked on by radar and missile.

I believe Putin was probably flaunting his egoism and probably told the pilot to disregard Turkey's warning to perhaps troll them into shooting it down so that Russia can have a reason to take a more aggressive action.

no offense to my Russian friends... but Russia treats their soldiers as expendable pawns for their sick political game as they had historically done so in wars. it's really puzzling that Putin is hostile toward to everybody (except American's enemies like Syria) involving in ISIS war.

To. Be fair.

Its not just russia who treats or has treated its solders as expendible or political capital.

The west sacrifised a million of its young in one damn battle in world war one..the somme.....

If wwi wasnt sacrifising young as canon.fodder for political whim.
I dunno what is.

Thats why they were called cannon.fodder.

To. Be fair.

Its not just russia who treats or has treated its solders as expendible or political capital.

The west sacrifised a million of its young in one damn battle in world war one..the somme.....

I dunno what is.

The west didn't sacrifice a million men in either battle of the Somme. The first battle was largely between the French and the Germans. The French had 542,000 casualties and the Germans had 435,000.

In the second battle of the Somme the Allies had 624,000 casualties to the Germans 600,000 casualties.

These numbers included those killed and wounded.

The largest number of casualties occurred in the 100 Days Offensive where the Allies had 1,070,000 casualties which included 127,000 Americans which was the largest number in the war and the Germans casualties were 786,000 and the collapse of the German Empire.

To. Be fair.

I dunno what is.

we don't shoot our own soldiers for retreating.

The ameeicans wont take any action against turkey. An ally. And a nato member.

Thats a fact.

The reaaon why iis exits is directly due to it having covert support from nations, turkey. Bieng one who see it in their interests to allow it to continue.

Both turkey and america have this year blocked attempts of othernations wishing to arm kurds to better fight isis.
https://www.rt.com/news/323815-syria-s-400-us-airstrikes/

Both the American and Turkish air forces halted their strikes on Syrian territory around the time Russia deployed S-400 air defense complexes at the Khmeimim airbase, from which it stages its own incursions against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL).
It means that Turkey fights against IS as well so it doesn't support IS.

This rather scary I see American war jets since 5.30 flying over my house husbands. horrible noise.They coming from Milden Hall I think.Must be expecting something they fly low then get to sea they go Mach speed unless they ging to Holland or Germany first or straight on to turkey..They fly my house way so as few can see them suffolk

The west didn't sacrifice a million men in either battle of the Somme. The first battle was largely between the French and the Germans. The French had 542,000 casualties and the Germans had 435,000.

In the second battle of the Somme the Allies had 624,000 casualties to the Germans 600,000 casualties.

These numbers included those killed and wounded.

The largest number of casualties occurred in the 100 Days Offensive where the Allies had 1,070,000 casualties which included 127,000 Americans which was the largest number in the war and the Germans casualties were 786,000 and the collapse of the German Empire.

Indeed my mistake

The west as in france and its allies and its enemies, germany.. didnt sacrifice a million in one battle
I apologize for that..

It clearly wasnt sacrifising young solders.

The first was a measly using your numbers
542.000 for france and 435.000 for germans.
Which adds to....well whats it matter...
Small chump change i guess..

By the way isnt france and germany part of the west?

But indeed how true

The above wasnt much of sacrifising or usisng solders as expendible..not sure where i snagged such a silly idea...

Only enemies do that of course....."-)

Now to the second battle..using your numbers

624.000 for allies to 600.000 for z german.
Which adds to in the second battle of the somme (what did i state again?)
Ohh nevermind...

Chump change of course, what ever it was, sacrifising nor using solders as expendible it was not.....after all only enemies do that....

Then moving on using your numbers...

The 100 days offensive allies lost1,070,000 casualties which included 127,000 Americans which was the largest number in the war and the Germans casualties were 786,000 and the collapse of the German Empire

Yes clearly my statement that the weat sacrifised its solders as expendible political capital in wwi was way way way off..

The west wouldnt do that...

After all
Only enemies...do that...
Where the good guys rememeber....
The good guys never ever do that....

Back