New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the second link you provided to us, it looks more slimmer, like the iPod Touch (2G)

Yeah, New iPhone units will be coming at AT&T store in July 17. I had heard that old iPhone units will be sold out soon at Best Buy stores.

i got order i-phone from at&t but im still await for arrival of packages but i watch for fedex or post office to arrival of packages i know fedex on times but im pray will be monday June 8th for i-phone arrival of packages..

Last edited:
What I am so excited is that the update for iPhone will support ALL features I wanted - landscape mode text messaging, MMS, and copy/paste.

What I am so excited is that the update for iPhone will support ALL features I wanted - landscape mode text messaging, MMS, and copy/paste.

i agreed with you :) i am so happy also i cant wait too :)

I will see newer iPhone units on WWDC website tomorrow.

but man, you have iPhone?

i do have iphone 3g 8gb for 1 year and 50 dollar per monthly by TAP plan :)

i feel new iphone unit will not have video but i aint sure if it is there so we shall see today :)

Jobs isn't here to announce! He is illness and won't be back to work until this end of month.

Phil Schiller, vice president will announce at WWDC if Steve Jobs won't be there.

Just new power that running twice speed with several surprise app add-in and video.

They have tethering but none mention for at&t. That's sad. I think I'll order other phone. I can only will pay to upgrade new iPhone OS 3.0 for my iPod Touch. la la lala

I am going to see if i can new iphone S with my old att sim card plus TAP plan too.. if it is successful then it gotta be awesome cause att is partner with apple :D

Just new power that running twice speed with several surprise app add-in and video.

They have tethering but none mention for at&t. That's sad. I think I'll order other phone. I can only will pay to upgrade new iPhone OS 3.0 for my iPod Touch. la la lala
Do tell me if it works. I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back