Who got snow?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
*raise my hands* I do!! It has been snowing since last night and still is snowing. I hope it snows on Christmas day too, I love seeing the white of Christmas. ;)

Only thing I don't like about the snow is the shoveling the driveway, and sidewalks near my door. :(

It has been snowing since few days now...we'll get more today and tomorrow I think.. ugh! About a foot and half I don't know...my hubby and our kid are thrilled to see the snow...UGGGGGGGGGGGH! :ugh3: :ugh3:

We are getting snow right now. In north central West Virginia. I think we will get 3 to 5 inches by tonight.

Already have snow as we have had that for a few days now.... the snow falling as well... but now all sunny and etc... thank freaking god... I cant stand doing a lot of shovelling and more... whew... good thing I called a neighbor today to ask for him to bring his tractor with snowblower over to clear the snow (I used to have one but that was sold in the farm auction back in May and I didnt think I would still be here on the freaking farm by now!!) so... but it looks beautiful like winterland.. heh..

**Looking out the window**.....yeppers, still snowing!

No snows here! Too warm! its now 60 degrees and sunny! It should reach 65 for the High today.

Please send snows here!!!!!!!!!! The last time we had a white christmas it was 3 yrs ago and it was so awesome!!!! I'm hoping it would snow here this year but I doubt it as its been too warm lately! :( There's always hope! :P

Here have snow but it melting already :D cuz it from sunny and rain it make the snow melt :D

The snow is expected this weekend in the mountains :)

got snow was snowing all night and were still snowing when i woke up this morning but it had stop snowing but still on the ground

We have snow all around us.....in the mountains. The closest snow is just like a 30 minute drive from here.

we had some snow last night, and this morning a bit, now its stopped and its only less than 1 inch, but most of them are melted. :-X

here in DC but once landed on ground and melt, whew no shovel needed, ha

No snow here! Summer season here in Aust now. :lol:

Well the snow tend to be failure in my location and ended up as freezing rain which when the rain touch the ground, it became ice. It was very beautiful to have everything icy outside, but very dangerous..

Last weekend, it did snow but didn't stick on the ground, and later during the day, it changed to rain.

I am sure about between end of December and beginning of January will have more snow around my location.

Recently my location have the floods problem, many roads closed and some death from the flood all over on western Oregon and Washington, especially ocean coast.

We are getting snow. Don't like that stuff much at all. When I get out of high school. I'm going to college back in GA.

Flurries!!! Nothing much yet. ONG- you are lucky! Where is mine ?? I am next door to your state! :lol:

*Look at the window* No snow, it summer in Aussie.... I will have a summer Christmas. Wait a min - * Look at the window * My next door put some fake snow on their window to making looks like white christmas!?!?!?!

Back