Web Programs

illustrator

Reaction score
What web program do you use to build the webpage?

I use notepad.

True web designers use notepad.

Originally posted by illustrator
true mac-graphic-designer-user use dreamweaver :o
No... true web designers use notepad or BBedit, regardless of what computer they use.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
No... true web designers use notepad or BBedit, regardless of what computer they use.

You mean true Web Developer or Programmer use notepad or BBedit. :booty:

Last edited:
Originally posted by VamPyroX

Yeah I used to use the BBEdit back in time when I was in hs being a html programmer for DeafTECH at

www.osd.k12.or.us/

(I hacked those once :twisted: )

By the way MAC SUCK!!!!!

BBEdits - pretty good.

Originally posted by cloud
Yeah I used to use the BBEdit back in time when I was in hs being a html programmer for DeafTECH at

www.osd.k12.or.us/

(I hacked those once :twisted: )

By the way MAC SUCK!!!!!

BBEdits - pretty good.

mac_logo.gif
~ Fook u, cloud.

Originally posted by illustrator
ha ha, be nice.

by the way... buy Mac! :o
navfindero08282002.gif

Anyway... anyone have experience with GoLive?

Naw, I am anti-mac.

My mom and step dad have 2 mac.

But my step dad use the mac for his music and using pc for regular use

Pathetic.

Only true idiots would code the hard way (BBEdit, Notepad) - they are doing it the long and hard way.

That doesn't stand in the true world of business.

Brenden :)

We use BBEdit, Adobe's GoLive... Does not really matter what one uses as long as the coding is clean or valid.

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
Pathetic.

Only true idiots would code the hard way (BBEdit, Notepad) - they are doing it the long and hard way.

That doesn't stand in the true world of business.

Brenden :)

:lol: true, I need to save my time. ;)

I'm starting to use DW, but only to create complex tables and javascripts.

I used to work with PageMill and FrontPage when I was starting to learn HTML. I know it wasn't a good way to learn HTML, but it was worth the experience.

My first time that I start using HTML program called AOL something that AOL used to have program to create HTML for their website. I don't know, if you have seen it before. It neat than PageMill. Right now, Aol not made that anymore. So, they start put up on top banner on each AOL member. It kind of my nerves when I visit their website. Since I am using 28k modem.

Illustrator:
As a "i"Moderator why don't you hold to the true topic at hand. You seem to create topics so you can promote Macs and blert out your feelings. I can relate to you being a Mac Fan, and that is fine (smiles) - However, your posts are becoming redundant… If you want to sell Macs, get a job at an Apple store.

You asked what people: "What web program do you use to build the webpage?"

Why not take the topic to the next level and feed the topic. Take people to a technical level. You are just running off random topics and those are only going to resolve into random answers. I mean why post a reply anyway? This is not intended offend you, but encourage you to feed topics with quality content.

I am a web developer, programmer and SEO. From the techie side of me, I would like to see more Deafies who call themselves "Developers, Programmers, Designers etc..." to step up to the plate and share knowledge and produce some content rich topics. I bet other professional deaf techies would be happy to share what they know, talk about issues, etc... This could be a very active forum. Right now, this area of the forum is dead.

In closing – Illustrator you like Macs right? Then you are familiar with Apple's marketing campaign "Think different" based on the concept "Think outside the box." Now as a Mod, you have this power to lead your forum in which you moderate (smiles).

My 2¢ anyway...

Originally posted by MTIV
Illustrator:
As a "i"Moderator why don't you hold to the true topic at hand. You seem to create topics so you can promote Macs and blert out your feelings. I can relate to you being a Mac Fan, and that is fine (smiles) - However, your posts are becoming redundant… If you want to sell Macs, get a job at an Apple store.

I tried apply for job at Apple Store, but I didn't got accept. :( But I am think about get Apple certified like to fix Apple hardware, you know?

You asked what people: "What web program do you use to build the webpage?"

Why not? :D

Why not take the topic to the next level and feed the topic. Take people to a technical level. You are just running off random topics and those are only going to resolve into random answers. I mean why post a reply anyway? This is not intended offend you, but encourage you to feed topics with quality content.

anyone can always come here to ask for help, they are always welcome.

I am a web developer, programmer and SEO. From the techie side of me, I would like to see more Deafies who call themselves "Developers, Programmers, Designers etc..." to step up to the plate and share knowledge and produce some content rich topics. I bet other professional deaf techies would be happy to share what they know, talk about issues, etc... This could be a very active forum. Right now, this area of the forum is dead.

I am graphic designer, not much into web designer but acknowlegdge basic but more important concern about my skill is visual communicate.
This is Alldeaf.com 2.0, start grow right now. It take time...

In closing – Illustrator you like Macs right? Then you are familiar with Apple's marketing campaign "Think different" based on the concept "Think outside the box." Now as a Mod, you have this power to lead your forum in which you moderate (smiles).

I like Mac, but not that crazy anyway ha ha. I was expect to drove anyone crazy about Mac. ;)

My 2¢ anyway...

That's my 50 cents... keep change. :D

Back