IBC/Imperia

emerald

Reaction score
Hello -

My friend was telling me about how IBC/Imperia works. In case if any of you might be aware of this, I'd like to know if it is a scam? I appreciate to hear any feedback on this issue.

Thanks.

It's probably a scam.

I checked the website... seems like they have a lot of things to hide from us. No matter what kinds of questions we ask them, they pretty much avoid answering them due to "SEC issues", "non-disclosure agreement", "privacy issues", etc...

This bank came from San Antonio, Texas. It's best for you to go to the bank and ask for the information and ask for a website address for the verification. Before you open an account, you should always read the info and the fine prints (or take it home and read it). I would never sign it up if there is no IBC bank in my area.

If you want to invest a stock, it would be better off for you to go to a well-known company and meet a stock broker.

I'm guess that Imperia Invest is scam.. few people told me about it but I have doubt because I don't see any prove that someone got real pay... I would wait until if someone get real pay or get scammed from IBC. I suggest to you don't join until you see the proves from someone first.

IBC and other

Same thing about IBC but I was very risk to join IBC just try if lost money that fine... Just postive to get money or not either :fingersx:

also I join other Minvestment that 1.4% - 1.7% daily that not risk...

Sometime I am afraid to join but not wait til then later sorry so sometime I am very risk to join sometime success or sometime not success that all right that give you good exprenice with mistake and fun....

Good Luck and Happy New Year... Hope 2008 will be better for you all...

Rara

Same thing about IBC but I was very risk to join IBC just try if lost money that fine... Just postive to get money or not either :fingersx:

Sometime I am afraid to join but not wait til then later sorry so sometime I am very risk to join sometime success or sometime not success that all right that give you good exprenice with mistake and fun....

Rara

Minvestment and Imperia Invest IBC are no risk! You already signed up the Minvestment, you will make sure to see that happen until 150 days later, you will receive $1,000 then deposit $1000 and send it. It is that 2 plan until 150 days later, you will earn $25,000. My friend explained me about it. That sound was so interesting. Imperia Invest IBC is one world income! NO RISK! Minvestment is no risk for the investment program. Go website on HYIP Investment Programs Best HYIP Monitor Rating Scams Forums, you will learn more things are real or scammed.

IBC Imperia Invest

Hello
I want to tell all of you who have heard of IBC whether is real or scam. I spend endless hours after hours to find if it's legal. After all consulting with my lawyer and spoke with different people. They assured me that it's real deal. I decided to take the risk and go ahead to invest. I kept tracking of my profilo every monday and thursday. It's better to do it than be sorry. It's once a lifetime opportunity. It's will not be next time or reopening.

Hello
I want to tell all of you who have heard of IBC whether is real or scam. I spend endless hours after hours to find if it's legal. After all consulting with my lawyer and spoke with different people. They assured me that it's real deal. I decided to take the risk and go ahead to invest. I kept tracking of my profilo every monday and thursday. It's better to do it than be sorry. It's once a lifetime opportunity. It's will not be next time or reopening.

Actually, that's not true. Many lawyers know that it is legal, but you will definitely lose your money no matter what you think of this company or even MLM. MLM is still bad. If you decide to go ahead, you will receive an account number. I am sure that your number would be 102050. That's list of people. You are the bottom which is really hard to make money. Let's say that you have the account number 100 or less. This would be very good because you are the top number. If you want to ask someone about that, they will never tell you the truth.

Well... I got that from my classmate...it seem too good to be true ..... yes yet I see any pay outs ..

To be honest, i had some doubts about joining Ibc. And now I'm a member of this investment. i did research on the website for a long while. More than the less, it seemingly trusting in that co besides its not. USA and its actual a forgein banking. Other than the doubts, i m also lookin forward til this Aug and see what happens i also investigated on that web to see any changes, it does changes on the days it necessary upraisin or fall orr none. But unfortunately, i hadn't made deposited, somebody else did for me.

Since you posted this message have you had a pay out I am so curious!!!! I want this investment to be true

This company is really from Central America like San José, Costa Rica.
I am surprised to recognize that because Alex went there for his vacation two years ago. Does Alex have a secondary AD username here? Something is funny under the table.

It can be too late for you to join.

I'm guess that Imperia Invest is scam.. few people told me about it but I have doubt because I don't see any prove that someone got real pay... I would wait until if someone get real pay or get scammed from IBC. I suggest to you don't join until you see the proves from someone first.

To ilvocean, you are right unless you see the proves from someone first get real pay. BUT, if someone get real pay after Sept. 1, 2008 and will be close
for anyone who want to join until Imperia Invest will announce in the future.
IMP isn't scam and someone will show you big buck but too late for you to join
after on time. :jaw:

That is very impossible to get 80,000 dollars or more to became richer. There's trillion ppls or more in world, How can we get that kind of money so simple and easy?? It's sound scam to me. I already sent to BBB of this website to see what's going on. I feel sorry for anyone who is getting a scam. Then they wont have enough money to pay it back or they will not get their money back. Is it same plm with CDT? My friends could not get their money refunds. Be beware. A person who handled the money, they just get the money from yall to pay to who is the responsiblity with IBC?? Does it make no common sense to pay 55 dollars to 105 dolllars then get rich to have that 80 thousand dollars??? It's absolutely impossible!!!! I know that SSDI is stricter rules about limited making a money. If they do get that a lot of money then they can lose their SSDI and pay back to SSA for the owed. Cant you see that? I have been scammed twice. I was glad that I took Look so real checks to the my bank. They told me that checks was fake.

Please CHECK THIS OUT......

Want to throw $50 down the drain? Sign up here
I am constantly amazed by how readily people accept some of the outlandish statements scamsters make. Someone recently told me about Imperia Invest IBC, a deal that is so obviously a scam it would be hilarious if it weren't for the sad fact that people are being duped out of their money. You put up $50 and as soon as they've accumulated 10,000 members ($500,000), they're going to make all kinds of money for you with a traded endowment policy trading foreign currency and using secret offshore banks. Ultimately payouts will be in the billions. After you pay them $50, they're going to loan you $80,000 for your trading account, which will earn 1.2% A DAY guaranteed and compounded. Apparently the Imperia people aren't too good with a financial calculator, but in their example, they say that after six months, your share of the profits will be $134,000. The Web site is written in very awkward English, causing me to assume that it was written by a foreign scamster, maybe one of the notorious Nigerians. However, I've been told that the wording reflects the way deaf people communicate in sign language. In other words, this site is written by someone who knows sign language and is targeting deaf people with this scam. How sad.

I assume, based on the way this is presented, that this is only hitting people up for $50 and once the scammers have as much money as they think they can get, they'll shut down. Of course there could be something else going on---identity theft or a follow-up request for a larger amount of money.

April 16, 2008 in Fraud | Permalink | Comments (0)

Rara

How do you know if Imperia Invest is real? Can you explain to me clear... Thanks

ummm...not interesting... :iough:

that is right u and I r not interesting of this IBC scamming. I am only warned ppl to save their necks, better than being sorry. I knew about social security Adm's law about living on SSDI, SSA and SSI, maybe SSD. Anyone who is living on SSDI only can make under of $800 dollars a monthly, can't make any more monies. As for SSI, If they want get a job, they can get job but their SSI check will drop to one dollar a monthly and if they contiune to working for few months and SSI check will stop. When anyone who is making a lot of money from that stock and it is very impossible to contiune receiving SSDI checks when they can afford to pay health ins, car payment etc etc to be names. I believe ppl is just foolish yall of deafies to believe to be rich that fast. I know ppl may be hearing who is very skilled to know how to use sign language to fool yall of deafies. So they can steal your retirement money or your saving money for your future. Once you give them your such information and with the bank. Why they want to send you all the applicant form to fill out for your such information to provide to see if you have money in account or have stock account to approval or non-approval so they can rob you all blinds. Please dont let people think we all deaf are that stupid or an idiot to think we all can become rich while they rob all of your stock/retirement money blindly then yall will be broke as bummer. So they can keep on becoming rich and rich than yall just start to be poor and have to start over to build your money up for ur future life. So they can laugh us all off like an idiot. Do you all allow this happening to y'all? Is become rich too important for y'all than being hardworking??? Will being rich to make you more happy? I don't think so.

Back