Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

nickysunflower said:
Bumpass, Va. (Don't laugh)

Too late!!! I could not stop myself!!! :lol:

I can one up you nickysunflower I am in WV :-P They have already had some poking with me.

Well Bumpass is in the game trivial pursuit. I almost fell out of my chair when the answer the question was our little redneck town!

Wirelessly posted

CrazyMomma said:
Place your town in AllDeaf Map.. :wave:

http://www.frappr.com/alldeaf

Hi! Altho i have been a member of AD since umm...2000, i think...or later. All i know is i have been here almost from when AD first came out online. Wanted to say hi as i have been quiet the majority of the past 5 years.
Also wanted to ask is there a newer link to where i can post my whereabouts as the link i clicked on is no longer valid...? Cheers n thanks! Happy turkey day to y'all.

Seeking CoDA's

Hi All, I am a terp will move to FL soon. Going to Ft. Lauderdale area and looking for work. Many years of experience not much certification. Any ideas? Want to find CoDA group in area.

Long Island, NY...Not Far From the Greatest City!!

Attachments

• Times Square_NYC.jpg
    Times Square_NYC.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Reflecting Skyline_NYC.jpg
    Reflecting Skyline_NYC.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
Green Valley, AZ

I sure wish someone would contact me. I have sent out a number of mes
sages with no reply. I am here, where are you all?
Palolo Bob

Just added mine. Only two in California?! Com'on folks...! I know there are more Californian folks around here! :)

I am under my handlename here at Alldeaf-- gnarlydorkette.

Didja see the SantaClaus in Alaska???
I am gonna to correct that one~~ Look for the ACTUAL hometown of Santa Claus (in according to the Scandinvian beliefs)!!!!!! (and no it is not at north pole~ northpole has no land, didja know???)

I'm from CA but the url doesn't work:roll: when I click on the link it keeps popping up w/ a 404 message

Back