Ultimate fighting Championship with Matt Hamill!!!!! :):):)

Cool..

If>>> in LV on Dec then will be on spike channel or ppv ?

I bet my car : PPV UFC have to give the places where we can watch them for free at resturant and bar club around USA....not that mean free, you mihgt have to order beer or bottled water. I will drop a inforamtion whenever Matt Hamill's fights and list places where you can go instead order PPV. I will order PPV for sure or go over friends' place for UFC party.

Damn, I wish it was in DC so more easier for me to go there, ha

Someday....UFC did coming to meeting with state of PA, IL and DC for future events. Even Germany and Mexico. I don't know more results after the meeting.

I hope UFC will go to Montreal in 2008. Beautiful city and UFC = blast weekend. Even I can go down to NJ, PA, or DC if I wants to make best weekend as possible be into my lifetime moments.

Really! In Dec.. to Conn? Matt will be fighting? Or NJ

My friend told me that Matt has once heart attack?[/QUOTE]

I heard that tale somewhere during Matt was in The Ultimate Fighters 6 last year.

Cool..

If>>> in LV on Dec then will be on spike channel or ppv ?

I would assume it is going to be PPV. You know they love to make money off that stuff and it's going to be a hot fight!!!! May be I will ask my borther who lives there to get tickets for my birthday and I will go to Vegas and stay with him a few day!! LOL That would be an awsome birthday present.

Someday....UFC did coming to meeting with state of PA, IL and DC for future events. Even Germany and Mexico. I don't know more results after the meeting.

I hope UFC will go to Montreal in 2008. Beautiful city and UFC = blast weekend. Even I can go down to NJ, PA, or DC if I wants to make best weekend as possible be into my lifetime moments.

DC would more nice cuz I live here plus more easier for me to go there instead make trip to Philly if UFC go there

Mexico? Many of all people dont have money to buy UFC tickets cuz too expensive

I bet my car : PPV UFC have to give the places where we can watch them for free at resturant and bar club around USA....not that mean free, you mihgt have to order beer or bottled water. I will drop a inforamtion whenever Matt Hamill's fights and list places where you can go instead order PPV. I will order PPV for sure or go over friends' place for UFC party.

Its true, many bar dropped out WWE PPV and put UFC PPV now, so here ur oppurnity to watch UFC PPV almost anywhere in bar

Its true, many bar dropped out WWE PPV and put UFC PPV now, so here ur oppurnity to watch UFC PPV almost anywhere in bar

I prefer to watch UFC. It's real. Not like that silly WWE stuff!! LOL I also love to watch boxing.

I prefer to watch UFC. It's real. Not like that silly WWE stuff!! LOL I also love to watch boxing.

Ofc, thats why many bars start elimante WWE PPV and put UFC PPV, I am not disappoint cuz WWE is getting fucked up and I dont care abt it, so I support other wrestling promontions such as TNA, ROH, PWG, and more

DC would more nice cuz I live here plus more easier for me to go there instead make trip to Philly if UFC go there

Mexico? Many of all people dont have money to buy UFC tickets cuz too expensive

Hmm, Dallas Cowboys games took a place there few times - sold out. Busch Series racing took there = sold out. They might willing to shell out money ...oh I mean peros to see their mexician figher, Roger "El Matador" Huerta, young figher with 19-1?

Mexico's favorite sport = boxing and soccer. I don't sure where Mexico put MMA top 5 or bottom 5 pf all sports.

I understood what you prefers to go nearby for UFC event take there. I likes go to UFC along visit tour attraction place nearby during daytime..then eat at city's popular places before go UFC (maybe take a nap before UFC).

Interesting listen my friend talks

There best fighter name snake man or another word with snake. He is from Afriaca and has always won?

Hmm, Dallas Cowboys games took a place there few times - sold out. Busch Series racing took there = sold out. They might willing to shell out money ...oh I mean peros to see their mexician figher, Roger "El Matador" Huerta, young figher with 19-1?

Mexico's favorite sport = boxing and soccer. I don't sure where Mexico put MMA top 5 or bottom 5 pf all sports.

I understood what you prefers to go nearby for UFC event take there. I likes go to UFC along visit tour attraction place nearby during daytime..then eat at city's popular places before go UFC (maybe take a nap before UFC).

Dallas Cowboys game did play at Mexico? I remmy it were Cardinals/49ers...

Yea good idea to take nap before UFC since it will start at 10 pm in the eastern area...

Back