Colored earmolds, anyone?

my earmolds are just clear, i don't like any colors on earmold for me except just clear. i got replaced new earmolds last year. i will get new one again next year.

don't want to have a color earmolds as kiddish anymore. I prefer to choice a color water clear or crystal clear.
I dunno. I think they are more "fun" then old lady style has.

I do too. In fact, even though I can't see them, I wish colored hearing aids and earmolds would have been available when I started wearing them at age 15.

It's my opinion. Everyone are different on style color they want to pick. I like more invisible in face through my ears. But I don't mind to have a color BTE. I don't like Beige. It's old fashion! I know you don't like beige. Earmolds are not bad at all. But some earmold color look ugly on someone else.

I do too. In fact, even though I can't see them, I wish colored hearing aids and earmolds would have been available when I started wearing them at age 15.

That's suck! I wish you can see anything. :( You might ask your mom if she know what color was your earmolds when you was young? Ummm She might answer you.

I think Hear again never saw colours so wouldn't beable to know/identify the color. yell at me if i am wrong hear again.....

That's suck! I wish you can see anything. :( You might ask your mom if she know what color was your earmolds when you was young? Ummm She might answer you.

Hi Pinky,

Actually, I know what color my earmolds used to be. They were clear because that was the only option available back in the 80s (1985).

And just so you know, my mother passed away several years ago. Just thought I'd mention that for your information -- not to make you feel gulty or anything. :)

Hi Pinky,

Actually, I know what color my earmolds used to be. They were clear because that was the only option available back in the 80s (1985).

And just so you know, my mother passed away several years ago. Just thought I'd mention that for your information -- not to make you feel gulty or anything. :)
It's alright. I am not feeling guilty.

I wish i could replace the molds that i can pick out the colors or clear anytime! :tears: i am too poor for that damn molds.

I wish i could replace the molds that i can pick out the colors or clear anytime! :tears: i am too poor for that damn molds.

Why not you choice a color whatever you want instead of surprise audiologist give you a wrong earmolds color. You should tell audio it's your decide to pick a color you want. Also you should ask audiologist what kind of material of earmold you can wear.

I hate audiologist gave me a wrong color earmolds because I never custom a color at once time. Now, I know. I must pick a color whatever I want.

Why not you choice a color whatever you want instead of surprise audiologist give you a wrong earmolds color. You should tell audio it's your decide to pick a color you want. Also you should ask audiologist what kind of material of earmold you can wear.

I hate audiologist gave me a wrong color earmolds because I never custom a color at once time. Now, I know. I must pick a color whatever I want.

sorry if i wasnt clear at first. i wish i could replace the molds anytime if i want to for example, i can wear the red mold that day and then the other day i can wear blue to match with my clothes etc. know what i mean. i am kind of tired of wearing the same mold for many months or years. :giggle:

sorry if i wasnt clear at first. i wish i could replace the molds anytime if i want to for example, i can wear the red mold that day and then the other day i can wear blue to match with my clothes etc. know what i mean. i am kind of tired of wearing the same mold for many months or years. :giggle:

Oh yeah! I understand what you mean. I know that. Earmolds are expensive. That's why I want to have a clear earmold. If you want to wear a color to match on your clothes. You can go to Hearing Aid Safety Device to Cover, Protect, & Prevent Loss of Children's Hearing Aids! for BTE cover color. It will be great for fashion and dress color. :)

Oh yeah! I understand what you mean. I know that. Earmolds are expensive. That's why I want to have a clear earmold. If you want to wear a color to match on your clothes. You can go to Hearing Aid Safety Device to Cover, Protect, & Prevent Loss of Children's Hearing Aids! for BTE cover color. It will be great for fashion and dress color. :)

LOl that is neat for the cover color. i have a clear earmold too. thanks for the link.. i better stick with the clear earmold with no cover since i rather use $$ for my kids than me. :rockon:

Back