Preferred Kind of Sugar?

What kind of sugar do you like in your drink?

• PINK (aka Sweet & Low)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • BLUE (aka Equal)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • YELLOW (aka Splenda)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • WHITE (regular sugar)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • OTHER (explain)

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
When you add sugar to your drink (tea, coffee, etc.), which do you prefer?

- PINK (aka Sweet & Low)
- BLUE (aka Equal)
- YELLOW (aka Splenda)
- WHITE (aka regular sugar)
- OTHER (whatever)

I prefer Splenda, but I'll also use Equal. Sometimes, (rarely) I'll use real sugar.

I like PINK. It tastes better. It also dissolves best. BLUE is alright. YELLOW is more than sweet. WHITE doesn't dissolve very well.

If the restaurant were to served sweetened tea, then I'll go for that since they usually add sugar when it's hot which makes the sugar dissolve very well. :)

i do like pink and blue whether brand for sugar put in coffee makes taste

my grandma always drink equal all the times

ha most of time, i dont add anything in it if i have to, then the regular sugar. I used to love the pink one. I stopped taking it.

Don't take sugar in my tea/coffee but I can't live without white sugar
on my cornflakes! :D Does that count???

Last edited:
"other" - don't use refined sugar at all and certainly <for me> no synthetic substitutes. I try to eat as whole and unrefined as possible much of the time. Most of the things I make don't require sweetener <burgers for husband and that kinda thing > and I don't bake. With things like soups and condiments and other things that would normally have sugar already in them, I read labels and don't buy products with refined sugar.
We have some refined white sugar in the house only for when my husband makes cookies - but I haven't used sugar <or salt>in anything I cook for years. I use very little sweeteners of any kind in things I make but when I do I use either raw agave, or Eden organic barley malt for things like hot cereal, pancakes and the like, but not very much- most of the time I add natural spices to bring out the natural taste of the grain and add some extra flavor. And stevia for my coffee on the rare occasions I have it, if I'm out somewhere - we don't have way for me to make coffee at home and I don't wanna buy a coffeemaker or anything like that. Hubby likes raw honey on his oatmeal which we get from local beekeeper.

I voted Splenda since it is supposed to be the heathiest of the artificial sweeteners.

I don't use surgar in my tea but once in awhile and when i do its white.

that stuff from soda, I'm not too fond of it. I prefer the pink sugar from my girlfriend. It's the best flavor ever.

Sweet & Low.....yum

Definitely White. I've heard of problems with too much of the artificial sweeteners, including High Fructose Corn Syrup (like in soda) which my husband is allergic to.

i vote other.. i prefer use stevia, raw sugar (which it is not refined sugar). that it.. all others were refined sugar, fake sugar, chemical sugar , blah.. no good..

Turbinado, raw sugar, unrefined natural sugar, honey or agave syrup. If I must have hwhite sugar I prefer cane sugar to beet sugar. It is finer and dissolves faster. Lucky here we have local honey seller. He has good natural flavors like mesquite, huisache, horehound, cotton blossom from local flowers and herbs. You can taste the difference. So good. Very nice, very elderly man who has own bee hives.

What about high fructose corn syrup? It's nasty sugar that used for soda and juice, not most cold.

foxrac, yea it is very bad sugar.. it causes the fat stucked in your body.. and that sugar convert to fat..

Back