What's your lunch tonight?

Wirelessly posted

Green berry shakeology powder with orange juice and raspberries plus a little ice all into the blender for a delicious lunch shake

Today's lunch will be black beans & white rice. Hubby will join us as he is off today.

Baked chicken breast , and sweet potato fries baked in the oven. A tangerine and orange juice.

toast with butter and cinnamon sugar. bec "great depression meal" thread inspire me eat that.

Poor Kristina! I love McDonalds. :wave:

I normally do like McD's, but for some reason, it just doesn't taste the same as it used to. Maybe it's all the foreigners here, I don't know. Today's lunch was made my a person who must have thought that mustard was the main ingredient. I detest yellow mustard and I hate the wait if I order the sandwich with no mustard. Since I was driving, I had to have something that was wrapped in paper and not in a box. I love the Big Mac, but went with the 2 cheeseburger meal.

I normally do like McD's, but for some reason, it just doesn't taste the same as it used to. Maybe it's all the foreigners here, I don't know. Today's lunch was made my a person who must have thought that mustard was the main ingredient. I detest yellow mustard and I hate the wait if I order the sandwich with no mustard. Since I was driving, I had to have something that was wrapped in paper and not in a box. I love the Big Mac, but went with the 2 cheeseburger meal.

I always get plain food. I don't know if they put mustard on them here.

We had homemade chicken noodle soup and Jarlsburg cheese (yes, I was bad).

Shocks me people love McDonalds. I refuse eat there, is not even food.

Today I have tomato cut quarters, banana.

Back