How do you choose-

I'm from Ohio, and I'd use a knife for all of the above. However, runnier substances like jelly would be scooped out with a knife onto the bread (or whatever I was putting it on).

im from new york and i use a spoon for if im just eating a spoon of peanutbutter or jelly (never mixed without marshmallows ) , and a knife to spread

Butter or spread knife. I do like Nutella, peanut butter and jam. Mayo is disgusting though.

I guess I should clarify - I do not like real mayo, we use Miracle Whip salad dressing.

From the south. I use the butter knife or a thin spatula for all. I am attempted to use a spoon for the Nutella- I seriously can eat the whole jar. It's the food for my soul.

Damn. Now I want some.

Cheetah...my favorite dessert is Nutella on crepe with chopped bananas and cool whip. Num num!

I don't eat anything on that list. Nutella is okay, but I only eat it when I'm in France and get it in a crepe.

I only eat peanut butter in individual envelopes. It just gets squeezed on the bread.

Jelly= Individual jars of preserves. Just go around the edge with a knife to dislodge and spread on the peanut butter that is already on the bread.

No Nutella or Mayo.

All I know is that Gene Simmons (rock band---KISS) only uses his tongue for all four.

Northeast USA
Nutella- I don't eat this very much anymore but when I was living in Austria it was only 1 Euro for a jar, I got a little bit addicted to it. haha I would use pretzel sticks, a knife, spoon and a few times my hand.
Peanut Butter- I only like the real kind that you have to mix together. So when I first open it I use a spoon then after that a knife
Jelly- I don't eat this very often, I suppose I would use a knife
Mayo- don't use it

Back