I enjoy learning ASL :) Christian from Texas

SilverBelle

Reaction score
This thread post has been deleted.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome!
I'm not American, so I can not teach ASL, but I know that Italian (LIS).

at this moment my hobby is to breathe :D

What part of Texas are you from? Austin is the third largest Deaf Community in the U.S. I sign but I don't follow ASL sentence structure. My hobby...hmm...I have been watching a lot of scary movies lately because of Halloween.

What part of Texas are you from? Austin is the third largest Deaf Community in the U.S. I sign but I don't follow ASL sentence structure. My hobby...hmm...I have been watching a lot of scary movies lately because of Halloween.

part of Texas?? i'm from mars! i'm alien :giggle:
joke, of course! i'm from italy :Oops:

part of Texas?? i'm from mars! i'm alien :giggle:
joke, of course! i'm from italy :Oops:

My message was intended for original poster. I should have quoted her. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I think it is cool that you are from Italy. Venice and Rome looks beautiful and full of history.

don't worry madame :) I understood very well the message, but I wanted to fool around a little bit...
(I open the brackets advertising: all Italy is to visit! there is everything, seas and mountains, plains and deserts, heavens and hells, nature and the city, more or less forbidden pleasures, etc .... and now close the brackets) :)

Austin. If Austin is the third largest deaf community in the United States, then what is number one and number two?

Thank you for responding. But yes, here to learn American sign languageand to learn more about deaf culture.

Austin. If Austin is the third largest deaf community in the United States, then what is number one and number two?

Thank you for responding. But yes, here to learn American sign languageand to learn more about deaf culture.

Washington DC, and Rochester, NY

I apologize for not answering your question right away. Bottesini is right.

Back