Work from home for yourself

Yore Hearo

Reaction score
It is a challenge finding and keeping a job when unable to hear. I know this for a fact because I am HoH and in the same boat as many of you. Stop hoping the hiring manager can look pass your hearing loss and instead, work for yourself! To give back to our community, I want to share how I make a living on the internet.

Here's what I do:

- I partner with Amazon and other big retailers in the world
- They are my supplies, which means I sell everything they sell...furniture, appliances, name brand clothes, you name it
- My cell phone literally makes a cash register sound and vibrates every time something sells
- That means every time my phone goes 'CHA-CHING' (and vibrates), I have instant money that I can access IMMEDIATELY!
- I get that CHA-CHING at all hours of the day and night
- Buyers give me $$$$$ / I place their orders for $$$ / I keep $$. . . I'm HAPPY!
- Item ships directly from the big retailer's warehouse, straight to the buyer. . . Buyers are HAPPY!
- I never even touch what they buy
- I do all of this work from home or anywhere I can access the internet
- I am MY OWN BOSS, on my OWN TIME, working for MYSELF getting EASY MONEY!

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in learning how to do?

If so, go here: www.MONEYOVERHERE.com to watch our free video explaining how an investment of only $19.95 can make you a ton of money online starting TODAY! You will notice a collage of testimonies when you go to the site. Those are 100% real. . .check their Facebook pages if you'd like!

No scams, no gimmicks, no phone work. . .We're really making www.MONEYOVERHERE.com !!! :D

Adrian Green
Unit of Prosperity for DS Domination
Work from home ---> www.MoneyOverHere.com
Friend and follow me on Facebook ---> https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007722735525

Last edited:
Back