Senior Obama administration official calling the Israeli leader a “chicken****.”

What the hell are people thinking ?? This is something you expect to hear from teenagers from a Senior Obama administration official. I agree this is not good.

Obama is abusive not given to brains..unfortunately his stupidity with iran affects everyone else

The White House staff is a bunch of political operatives with no actual work experiences beside academia.

President Obama did not say. It was reaction from the magazine that the Administration official, not Obama, blurted out to the Israeli leader for being a coward.

To me, wars are really terrible and no way would the wars would lead to peace until there is agreement between nations that the wars need to be stop. I think the Israeli leader does not want to have war(s) as it is not going to solve anything. It is hard to fathom to have wars every time we turn around and it had been going on for centuries. We all want peace. Mostly it is the men who seem to like or love having wars with rifles and guns to kill off anyone who are different than themselves. They have a mindset over this terrible violence just for the heck of it. It is a shame no one can not get along with people of different diversion. I am sad. :(

Israel is anything BUT, historically taking on up to 4 nations at once and keeping Iraq's and Iran's nuclear ambitions in line, not to mention some elements of their air force and armored divisions are comparable to those of the US and UK.

Nope, this particular official is full of ****!

the west going have to have talks with Taliban and IS at sometime.Israel was once terrorist they accepted government now but look example Iran last week hung woman bc she was raped the world government's Amnesty tried talks but Iran took no notice but did America or other countries offer political asylum not sure. do we talk to these countries about female education or can women have medical care even how many you going to behead today if change religion and are you really going to be happy when Israel in the sea..Israell do bad things but no comparison.

Israel is anything BUT, historically taking on up to 4 nations at once and keeping Iraq's and Iran's nuclear ambitions in line, not to mention some elements of their air force and armored divisions are comparable to those of the US and UK.

Nope, this particular official is full of ****!

Lets not forget an attack on a U.S. Navy vessel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The White House staff is a bunch of political operatives with no actual work experiences beside academia.

that would be incorrect.

everybody knows it's a privilege but a great sacrifice to work at White House because all good people always ends in tarnish.

Back