MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only one more person to the door. As I send out more invites, I am still stuck at one person that are close to the door. Still waiting for the door to open. :)

reaching for the door - wait for the VideoSign 3.0 to be ready then you're there. ;)

I am only one more person to the door. As I send out more invites, I am still stuck at one person that are close to the door. Still waiting for the door to open. :)

Same here redwolf same here awww how many are we suppose to have till door opens ??? till all white people in our account box are purple??? I wonder hmmmm I hope you know what I am talking about .

I might be crazy to rush anything to get a free MVP! I want one so badly! LOL! I have 103 invited, 25 accepted, 17 connected. Anybody wanna to connect purple each other? xgoofyguyx@gmail.com

I've added you already still waiting for you to connect me so check your email . don't forget to check junk mail and spam they tend to go there often if not reconized .

I am noticing everyone having different stats and moving in line. I want to share my stats on HOVRS MVP purple ticket stats.

I have invited 36. Accepted 18. Purple Connected 15. I am on 12th in line of MVP DOOR.

What is your? If you have not connected with me. Please Private Message me.

To my surprise as I look at my account and wonder in ponder do we need to fill allthose 80 white people in our account box ??? So far I have
77 invites
60 accept
48 connected
and I am second person from the door still not even step closer to open door all the way everytime I get new connect since 40 connected . Than I look at all whtes in 80 people in box in my account and wonder do we need to fill the rest ??? what do anyone think about that ???

Now I have a question . And I like an honest answer from someone who finally gets a call that they are getting their mvp on the way how many purple exatly we need before we have door open all the way . Please help us out here we are disappointed not know for sure . And thank you for taking time to read my message .

GREAT!!! I think that you have enough for invitation. You better keep to use HOVRS to call any hearies any time. You can got MVP soon but I don't know when will MVP be available. They have to take beta test for MVP. Take patience.

sunshine you can invite friends in san francisco in collage or invite people here in ad or other deaf web site you know is that simple ?? you may not get 500 mark but at least 100 is good enough .

I've tried, and guess what, my friends got about 510 purple connections and they all accepted and he still got one more step to the dang door! :rl:

I agree with jeepgirl does not make sense that would mean all white people in account box is over crowded strange indeed . I heard someone said got over 100 connected and got call for free mvp coming . strange indeed hmmmmm

Hey farewell wanna trade with me I am fully purple smiles

:wave: Hello everyone I have a problem man how do I put up with those private messages can everyone who pm me resent pm message to me again all invites somehow I got my good unopen message deleted by accidently argh I need to learn how to delete the open pms and leave the unopen pms alone . Can you all please resent to me that I sent pms too thanks I appricate the trouble argh . Walks in other room and scream my head off , comes back here says ok I feel better I think :laugh2:

MVP trade anyone ?

Hi all I am finally got my private message and am learning how to use it , hopefully I dont' make any mistakes with it argh . If anyone is interesting to trade name and email addy please pm me or via mail me . I am fully purple member have my own purple numbers . Thanks and bear with me and I will reply soon as I can thanks again . Happy purple people !!!!

Mod's Note:

Thread's Merged.

41 invited
12 accepted
3 connected .... huh i am on 13th and going to knock a door out as soon ..

I am noticing everyone having different stats and moving in line. I want to share my stats on HOVRS MVP purple ticket stats.

I have invited 36. Accepted 18. Purple Connected 15. I am on 12th in line of MVP DOOR.

What is your? If you have not connected with me. Please Private Message me.

you fell for market ploy?

you fell for market ploy?

At the time, we were trying to determine what we were dealing with. After enough people responds, we learned its was different than we were told.

I have stopped accepting invitation over 4 weeks ago. This thread was created 6 weeks ago. i did not continue as it rambled on...

Should I ask MOD to lock the thread?

But its fun to watch banter between peers as discussion etc...

MODS -

Please lock this thread. I no longer accepting invitations for MVP.

Please add to the first post on the thread as no longer accepting invitation.

Best for quick locking - PM one of the mods ;)

Same here redwolf same here awww how many are we suppose to have till door opens ??? till all white people in our account box are purple??? I wonder hmmmm I hope you know what I am talking about .

Yea, I know what you talking about. I have most people connected to me but few of them got accepted but not yet purple which it turned white. My friend asked me where to get purple numbers I had to explain him how to do it thru vp. I think there are some people out there don't know how to get purple numbers so that why they ended up turn white.

MODS -

Please lock this thread. I no longer accepting invitations for MVP.

Please add to the first post on the thread as no longer accepting invitation.

Mod's Note:

Thread's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back