Which is worst bomb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Anti-matter bomb or Atomic bomb?
--PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS!--
-Anti-matter bomb is not finish but still in progress. Anti-Matter bomb is like as "The Creation". Anti-Matter is building in Rome underground somewhere I forgot lol. Anti-Matter is use to destory Catholic on Rome for their history story about Catholic killed people who believed in sicence or try to change their believe. One spark of Anti-Matter can power whole Rome for an month. So that means each spark carries a lot of engery more than Atomic Bomb could carry. If Anti-Matter triggered then it will wipe out most part of Rome. It sound like a movie and History channel show called Angle and Demon. Anti-Matter does exist.

-Atomic Bomb were created to force Japan to give up and offical ended the World War II. I am sure all of you knew history about WWII. Atomic bomb can wipe out one large city but not bigger enough as Anti-Matter bomb. They also release Rads which can cause cancer and sickness. These people who lived after Atomic bomb had burnt skin and other awful things happened to them.

In my thought, Atomic Bomb is worst because of Rads. Even through, Anti-Matter deals massive of damage but does not release a rads. I think lol. If I am mistaken then please comment! :) Also comment which bomb do you think is worst?

I think all bombs are bad. If the Anti Matter bomb killed more than the Atomic it would still kill as many but quicker than the rads from the Atomic bomb.

But I never knew about this Anti Matter bomb.

Remeber, Rads is slow kills. So, if you got rads and you will have slow death which is painful than quick death

It's the people who necessitate bombs who are bad.

Bombs don't kill people.....People kill people

Remeber, Rads is slow kills. So, if you got rads and you will have slow death which is painful than quick death

The napalm bombs used in the Vietnam War were horrible too! They burn the flesh off your body! I will never forget the photo of the small girl screaming when she was hit by a napalm bomb!

A Proton torpedo! I know Captain Kirk would agree. :giggle:

Anti-Matter is building in Rome underground somewhere I forgot lol. Anti-Matter is use to destory Catholic on Rome for their history story about Catholic killed people who believed in sicence or try to change their believe. One spark of Anti-Matter can power whole Rome for an month. So that means each spark carries a lot of engery more than Atomic Bomb could carry. If Anti-Matter triggered then it will wipe out most part of Rome. It sound like a movie and History channel show called Angle and Demon. Anti-Matter does exist.

This is the plot of a fiction book by Dan Brown, who doesn't know a modicum of science. Anti-matter isn't an energy source, it can't power anything, and it isn't a bomb. So, I'd choose the real nuclear bomb as being worse than the fictional antimatter bomb.

This is the plot of a fiction book by Dan Brown, who doesn't know a modicum of science. Anti-matter isn't an energy source, it can't power anything, and it isn't a bomb. So, I'd choose the real nuclear bomb as being worse than the fictional antimatter bomb.

This could explain why I didn't know about it. :lol:

Have you been reading Angels & Demons? Or watched the movie recently? :hmm:

I believe Tsar Bomba would be the biggest and most powerful weapon ever used. It was over 50 megatons.

Besides, it's obvious you are talking about Dan Brown's novel, Angels & Demons. I've read the novel before.

I think it was the first Dan Brown book I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back