Status
Not open for further replies.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I pasted those posts from my thread "Does religion really matter?"

Dear ADers,

Your logic are welcome here including ANY religion beleivers as well what they beleive in...

Please don't bash and insult any religion beleiver, non-religion or non-beleiver but debate with agree to disagree normally. I mean NORMALLY, not too personal.

Enjoy :thumb:

Originally Posted by Askjo
Are you PERFECT? Are these translators PERFECT?

Liebling response:
Exactly, that's what I often said in previous posts in several threads!!! We all are human being who often makes mistake. The reason I create this thread here is show you all about religion issues. Each person choose to become one of any religion to beleive and trust bible to worship God, gods, or whatever.

Quote:
Askjo's post
Does God have the CERTAINTY of His Words?

Liebling response:
How do you know that your bible is 100% accurary when you know that these translators are not prefect?

Cheri's post
We are not perfect but God is perfect.

Liebling answer:
Respectfully disagree

XBGMER's post
Human is imprefect and God is imperfect also.

Liebling answer:
Yes, I second that.

I personally don't think God is prefect.

Let me tell you why I think God is not prefect like all of us.

God created Eve and Adam and thought everything including earth is prefect which he want it prefect but unfortunlately sadly his mistake is: He created the Tree of Knowledge and told their first creation children to not touch Tree of Knowledge and explain short that they will die if they touch it. He want to test their first creation children's faith either they touch Tree of Knowledge or not. God :pissed: because serpent tempted Eve beleive in and then throw Eve & Adam out of Garden Eden.

I would say it's God's mistake for not tell Eve and Adam full why they should not touch Tree of Knowledge. Sure, Eve and Adam would aware what Satan is about and what future the earth is about if God told them fully then ignore serpent and know serpent is Satan. How could Eve and Adam know about Satan in first place. The bible doesn't say that God told them what he know about Satan?

Reality: We learn from them what and how God made mistake, that's why we protect our children is put household domestic away for their safety and also posion trees as well. We protect our children's safety instead of test their faith then end happened to my children like what and how God did to his first creation children.

I would agree that we all are human being who often makes mistake. It does the same with God as well. It could not be possible that God is sooooo prefect like what some religion beleivers claim.

Come and discuss what you know God's mistake or not prefect. If it's more than my post about Eve and Adam.

We been through this same question and answer many times.

No parents can protect their children 24/7, Children of all ages face different dangers whether in the home, at school, in the car, or at a friend's house or even online.

God warned the fact that good and evil don't mix. God didn't interfere when He saw Eve ate the fruit from the tree and then Adam, because God gave them free will.

Dictionary: "free will"

1. The ability or discretion to choose; free choice: chose to remain behind of my own free will.

2. The power of making free choices that are unconstrained by external circumstances or by an agency such as fate or divine will.

You can disagree with me all you want, God is perfect because he created this world to be perfect, Eve and Adam are the only ones that screwed this world up the way it is now, because they chosen selfish, and evil.

God is perfect. He created the universe and all that is in it. He manages the universe and all that is in it. He makes no mistakes.

The mistakes are all humans' doings, and the consequences of those doings.

The problem is, human beings try to fit God into their own puny, flawed perspectives, and that's why they see some of God's actions as "mistakes".

It's like asking a teenager to give an unbiased viewpoint of the parents' actions. From the teen's viewpoint, parents are hopelessly outdated, overly strict, uncool knuckle-draggers. Teens don't see the big picture, they don't have years of life experience, and they live for the moment without worrying about future consequences.

Agreed with Reba. :)

Before we criticize what God allows, we should be wise to examine what cause bad things happen in the world, simply is because people choose to sin and that what brings consequences into our world, even the scriptures reveals that God created us with freedom of choice. Should we blame God for the freedom of choice we made? No, because God gave us capable mind, to choose differences between right and wrong. God did warned Adam and Eve, but they choose to trust their own judgment and learned the hard way, instead of listening to what God told them not to do. How can God not be perfect? He is perfect in every way, He remains us in the bible that bad choices can produce terrible consequences. Good choices we will have a place with God, because we listen to God, instead of following our own judgment.

We also need to understand that this is not God's world, it's the people's world, people choose this path, not God. It's not hard to see the big picture. :)

I never blamed God for the choices I made in my life, I'm guilty for all my sins, because I choose to trust my own judgment instead of doing what's right in God's eyes.

First of all, what is "PERFECT"? How do you know that the word exist in this world?

Even though Christians said that God is perfect, I do not think he was. I see him as other people just like us. Everyone does make mistake.

We don't have any idea how perfect god is. So, we ain't saying your or my god is perfect.

We create the bible about God for centuries.

We don't have any idea how perfect god is. So, we ain't saying your or my god is perfect.

We create the bible about God for centuries.

Who is "We" ?

Even though Christians said that God is perfect, I do not think he was. I see him as other people just like us. Everyone does make mistake.

"WAS"? He IS, WAS, and EVER SHALL BE.

No parents can protect their children 24/7, Children of all ages face different dangers whether in the home, at school, in the car, or at a friend's house or even online.

Yes I aware but not that what I am talking about.

I am talking about protect children´s safety like Eve and Adam because they are fresh and newbie and start to learn new world what good or bad. It´s us who feed our children´s brain in positive way.

Example: You had a baby and enjoy to watch your baby up to toddler... It´s time for you to say him... No, it´s danger... No... No... Your toddler ignored you and tempt his curious... All what you do is put thing away for his safety. That´s what I am trying to say about Eve and Adam that they are first newbie in the earth and too naive and don´t know what right or wrong.

God warned the fact that good and evil don't mix. God didn't interfere when He saw Eve ate the fruit from the tree and then Adam, because God gave them free will.

Well, Eve and Adam are newbie on the earth and made innocent mistakes. It does the same with toddlers who are newbie to the world...learn... I would never give my toddlers free will but make sure their safety because they are new and learn anything until they reconized what right or wrong then give them free will later.

1. The ability or discretion to choose; free choice: chose to remain behind of my own free will.

2. The power of making free choices that are unconstrained by external circumstances or by an agency such as fate or divine will.

Yes, I know what free will is about but I would not give my toddler free will yet because they are too innoncent to understand anything yet until they understand enough then.

You can disagree with me all you want, God is perfect because he created this world to be perfect, Eve and Adam are the only ones that screwed this world up the way it is now, because they chosen selfish, and evil.

God thought he is prefect when he created this world to be prefect until he created Tree of Knowledge when he know it´s not safetly. I would not plant the tree in my yard when I know it´s not safetly.

PREFECTS are high-ranking officials within a prefecture.

Well, Eve and Adam are newbie on the earth and made innocent mistakes. It does the same with toddlers who are newbie to the world...learn... I would never give my toddlers free will but make sure their safety because they are new and learn anything until they reconized what right or wrong then give them free will later

it's not an innocent mistake, they knew they were not allowed, and they did not listen to God. I'm not going to pity them because they did an act of disobedience. They are guilty for their mistake. If Adam and Eve had listened to God, and did not eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then evil would not have been released into the world.

We disciple our kids when they do wrong, and if we don't disciple our kids, our kids will turned into spoil rotten they'll grow up being bad.

God is perfect. He created the universe and all that is in it. He manages the universe and all that is in it. He makes no mistakes.

why would a perfect God create an imperfect universe when he know already that the earth will go worst before create Tree of Knowledge in first place?

Look at poor and starving people at third world?

The mistakes are all humans' doings, and the consequences of those doings.

Yes, but God also made a mistake to create an Angel (Luficfer) who become Satan and Tree of Knowledge in first place when he know what the future held?.

The problem is, human beings try to fit God into their own puny, flawed perspectives, and that's why they see some of God's actions as "mistakes".

It would never happen if there´re no Tree of Knowledge and Lucifer existence

It's like asking a teenager to give an unbiased viewpoint of the parents' actions. From the teen's viewpoint, parents are hopelessly outdated, overly strict, uncool knuckle-draggers. Teens don't see the big picture, they don't have years of life experience, and they live for the moment without worrying about future consequences.

I do not compare teenager with Eve & Adam but toddler because they are newbie on this earth... They are very first couple with no knowledge what right or wrong, it does the same with toddlers. It´s parents who feed positive things to toddlers ... toddlers were :confused: and tempt their curious... the parents are responsible to take household chemical away for their safety. They would be responsible if they give toddler free will until they tempt their curious to drink household chemical.

why would a perfect God create an imperfect universe...
It wasn't imperfect when He created it.

Yes, but God also made a mistake to create an Angel (Luficfer) who become Satan...
Lucifer wasn't imperfect when God created him.

I do not compare teenager with Eve & Adam but toddler because they are newbie on this earth...
I wasn't comparing teenagers with Adam and Eve. I was comparing all humans to teenagers.

We been through this same question and answer many times.

Remember how the Bible says that it was Satan who tempted them to eat the forbidden fruit?

Well, it was God that tempted them first.

God made a "perfect" Earth with "perfect" animals and everything else "perfect". However, he made Adam and Eve... then told them not to eat from that tree. If he didn't want them to eat from that tree, why put the tree there in the first place.

You're right, no parents can protect their children at all times. However, they can make an effort to ensure that certain things don't happen.

For instance, if parents don't want their kids to get into chemicals... lock them up; to get their hands on knives or other sharp objects... place them out of reach or lock them up; to drive a car... hide the keys.

However, did God do that? Nope. He just placed a huge tree right there in front of their faces. That's like teasing a little kid with candy and saying that the kid can't have it. *waving lollipop in kid's face* "Oh, no... you can't have it!"

Remember how the Bible says that it was Satan who tempted them to eat the forbidden fruit?

Well, it was God that tempted them first.

God made a "perfect" Earth with "perfect" animals and everything else "perfect". However, he made Adam and Eve... then told them not to eat from that tree. If he didn't want them to eat from that tree, why put the tree there in the first place.

You're right, no parents can protect their children at all times. However, they can make an effort to ensure that certain things don't happen.

For instance, if parents don't want their kids to get into chemicals... lock them up; to get their hands on knives or other sharp objects... place them out of reach or lock them up; to drive a car... hide the keys.

However, did God do that? Nope. He just placed a huge tree right there in front of their faces. That's like teasing a little kid with candy and saying that the kid can't have it. *waving lollipop in kid's face* "Oh, no... you can't have it!"

*nodding agreement* That´s what I often say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back