Deaf ASL Poetry Night

Cousin Vinny

Reaction score
Hello, AD Community-

Please visit this Google Video link below:

Deaf Poetry Nite Promo

For the lazy clickers among you, the video promo is about a Deaf Poetry Night in a South Florida locale to be held next month.

If you ever wondered what I looked like, if I signed in SEE, PSE, ASL, Cuem or whatever, or signed like a mainstreamed girlie-boy, hardcore DoD, or residential Deaf, etc., look no further than this video! ;)

Don't worry; The video is wholesome and is 'work' safe, is only one minute long, and yes, it is subtitled for the sign-language impaired! Enjoy the video, and I hope to see an AD member or two there! :wave:

So you are Todd? I think I understand that correctly. :)

I'm looking for events like that around here in the Baltimore-Washington corridor. I'm HoH and just starting to learn ASL. I was able to see some words that I've learned. As for the fingerspelling... way too fast for me. LOL

Thanks for sharing! Dave

So you are Todd? I think I understand that correctly. :)
Yes, that is me in the video. BTW, I just uploaded another video. This one's not subtitled, but somehow, I think you'll like and appreciate the 23-second clip. :)

Hey, that's my hand you're chewing!
I'm looking for events like that around here in the Baltimore-Washington corridor. I'm HoH and just starting to learn ASL. I was able to see some words that I've learned. As for the fingerspelling... way too fast for me. LOL
Glad to know you liked it. I'm sure there's plenty of low-key social events in that corridor, considering the fact it has the highest incidence of Deaf ASL'ers in the population than anywhere else. I should know; I used to live in Charm City for 3 1/2 years, attending school there.

Hello, AD Community-

Please visit this Google Video link below:

Deaf Poetry Nite Promo

For the lazy clickers among you, the video promo is about a Deaf Poetry Night in a South Florida locale to be held next month.

If you ever wondered what I looked like, if I signed in SEE, PSE, ASL, Cuem or whatever, or signed like a mainstreamed girlie-boy, hardcore DoD, or residential Deaf, etc., look no further than this video! ;)

Don't worry; The video is wholesome and is 'work' safe, is only one minute long, and yes, it is subtitled for the sign-language impaired! Enjoy the video, and I hope to see an AD member or two there! :wave:

Oh that's so cool, I wish that was around here!

Back