Honest..Relationship are not easy.

You only 21 so young give yourself sometime to enjoy life before serious relationship most girls your age want some fun you have some big world out there go find it as not come to you.Dont want be brutal but sometimes we need shove

Aww, don't worry! It sucks right now but things will get better.

I'm hearing and my fiancé is Deaf. Before he met me, he was in a relationship for 5 years with a terrible woman. He thought that's the best he could do, which is why he stayed for so long. Then he finally realized he was very unhappy and ended the relationship. A few months after that he found me (on okcupid.com). A year and a half later and we're engaged! We are both 24 now.

Don't give up! My fiancé is my first serious relationship. I thought I would have to date a lot before I would find someone that was perfect for me. This happened a lot more quickly than I thought it would! The same could be said for you. I suggest online dating because it worked for me and it's a way to find new people. Good luck!

Have the OP made an effort to finding the compatible person?

He is only 21 yo . he has plenty of time to find a compatible person, right now he should thinking about what he want to do with his life and to seek help if he been depress for awhile. There are people a lot older than the OP that haven't found the right person . You shouldn't need to have another person to feel whole if you do you'll end up depending on the other person way too much and this is not good for healthy relationship.

Im 20 young boy i love being single Im making the best of it ...do what makes u happy u will get 1 one anytime soon :D

Attachments

• 1443956318151.jpg
    1443956318151.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
This is an interesting discussion. I think in today's world it's a lot more difficult to find a meaningful relationships than say in the 70s. I think there is a lot of pressure among young people to be more successful in relationships. Take me for example, the last proper relationship I had was like 10 years ago when I was in college!! Today, I am single for nearly 10 years and sometimes I feel depressed. Many people used to tell that I am still young and I need to be patient. I feel even more depressed when people give me this advise.
But the interesting bit is when I visited Europe 10 days ago, I met an interesting German man who is at least 65 years old. He tells me that people today are more materialistic and hence more demanding from a relationship as well wary of falling in love. He says, "Gone are the days when there was free love and free sex back in the 70s" and I guess he probably had several relationships back then. It was then I realized that probably modern technology and materialism has consumed our lives and affected our chances in having a more meaningful relationships as well as chances in falling in love with a potential partner.
I think that single people around the world today need to learn to adapt to this new reality of being single for a long period of time and try their best to distract themselves by being involved in their passions or hobbies and somehow hope that things will fall in place. I still continue to hope that I will meet a wonderful woman who can complete me or at least love me the way I am.

PowerOn, it doesn't work that way. I tried EVERYTHING to fight the sexing tendency of my body. I could be at a camp retreat, at a computer show, spending time with my sister, or hanging out with deaf friends, and yet my mind would be going SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX! FIND SEX! I hated it because it interfered with everything I did. Now that I don't have that issue, I'm able to live somewhat more comfortably as I near 50, but dating anyone are off the bets, as far as I can see. Too much damage has occurred already, and people have completely gone off the deep end as Westerners, so I have nothing in common with them. Hence, the idea of taking sannyasin and renunciation.

Then do something different that you have never done before.

Back