Honest..Relationship are not easy.

Eli_Boon20z

Reaction score
....i'm deaf as guy too. Of course, I am young and stronger single since around be 4 yrs. You know i just laugh over about relationships because i cant be trust any like hearing or deaf too. Of course im always be depression but in not show on my feeling because any person not my interested...i know it crazy but i had deal with it tho move on. You know this really 2015 that not my kind look good but im just 21 yrs old and this my life is uncleary. I did admitting about jealous because when i looked to any people tho their relationship look good than mine. Sigh...you know what i just acted like lowkey tho no bother anyone because i keep a fake of smile.

it's ok. hang in there. 21 years old... you have plenty of time. you should be more focused on yourself and set the goals in your life - career-wise. you'll find a woman along the way.

it's ok. hang in there. 21 years old... you have plenty of time. you should be more focused on yourself and set the goals in your life - career-wise. you'll find a woman along the way.
Well, i am focus on myself...my point is 4 yrs for long shot beside they dont realize to me, i acted speak like i can talk to people but never sign language at show up. For real my career?..i wish i had to career but i already deeper look for a stupid. You know i aint worry about life beside i already hope about real thing for future but i just want one of women get me stress off and around on me.

Well, i am focus on myself...my point is 4 yrs for long shot beside they dont realize to me, i acted speak like i can talk to people but never sign language at show up. For real my career?..i wish i had to career but i already deeper look for a stupid. You know i aint worry about life beside i already hope about real thing for future but i just want one of women get me stress off and around on me.

you should worry about life and you should not depend on a person or woman to relieve from stress or to feel happy. that is an issue you need to resolve for yourself. and you need to set any goals in life otherwise you're just wasting your time, thinking about trivial things that are causing you to feel depressed all the time.

me - I'm happy with or without a relationship. that's the kind of inner strength you need to be happy.

you should worry about life and you should not depend on a person or woman to relieve from stress or to feel happy. that is an issue you need to resolve for yourself. and you need to set any goals in life otherwise you're just wasting your time, thinking about trivial things that are causing you to feel depressed all the time.

me - I'm happy with or without a relationship. that's the kind of inner strength you need to be happy.

That's what makes life grand!

I wish that I had set definitive goals when I was 21, but I never did. Maybe if I did, then I would have established some strong relationships along the way.

I wish that I had set definitive goals when I was 21, but I never did. Maybe if I did, then I would have established some strong relationships along the way.
Honesty, if i were you beside just got everything than bum because you know everyone want smell on money..that they do like want that "rich".

Being with someone else isn't going to instantly make you happy. Grass isn't always greener on the other side. Engage yourself in things that brings joy and pleasure in your life. It will make you more attractive to others in seeking to be with someone

Being with someone else isn't going to instantly make you happy. Grass isn't always greener on the other side. Engage yourself in things that brings joy and pleasure in your life. It will make you more attractive to others in seeking to be with someone
Lol...come on?..i dont have a plan about engage and im talk about give me a advice. Give me a hint for along with relationship tho let go with depression.

Why this so hard for answer???

Sure younger is tough, but you're still young and there's plenty of fishes out there for you to look for. Relationships takes time and patience, and doesn't develop overnight.

Everyone of us here were younger like you, some are happy with their lives, single or not.

hey... it's never too late to set any goals! first step to setting a goal is to realize that you should set the goal :)

I'm 26; completely deaf, partially mute, and have had numerous surgeries on my face (think a lot of scars), so ive had really bad luck with finding anyone that isnt judgemental of my issues. It's been about 10 years since my last GF, and for the first 6-7 years I thought I needed someone to make me happy ... boy was I wrong. about 2 years ago I said "F it, I'm can't wait around", I joined a gym and have lost 100lbs, I feel better physically, and I am happier. I've been hit on a few times at the gym and never pursue it, I am focusing on making myself happy with life FIRST. If you aren't happy, another person can't change that.

In life , there are no " deadlines" things come and go- in order to be secure and trustworthy, one must be grounded before setting forth -
Be confident, have a sense of self worth - when that happens - relationships form
Good luck

you going though bad patch..as calvin says many fish in the sea

Caz, the "bad patch" can last your entire lifetime. I'll explain...

I am profoundly deaf, and have been all my life. I think that unlike most of you, I did not receive intervention appropriately (at a very young age) until I was already through a few months in a school for kids with developmental disabilities. I went through kindergarten, 7 or 8 weeks in the first grade, and the rest of the school year in that last school without knowing what was going on. I lived in a silent world for seven and a half years. I didn't learn to talk properly until I was well past seven and a half years old. At that time was I finally able to start learning to read and write, and to speak.

My internal development as a person is unlike anyone else on Earth, unless you want to compare me with similar people in third-world countries or feral children. I did not have the three lenses of civilization put upon me (or attempted, anyway) until then. It was very difficult getting through school. My social skills were not that great, having for a best friend who was homophobic, judgmental about people, and who ended up becoming a necromancer and broke off his friendship with me upon learning I am M2F trans 16 years ago. When I learned about religion around eight and a half, it was too late. I already had a worldview that had set already. I spent my whole life trying to find the path that reflected my own. It turns out that I am Sanātani, a Hindu.

You need to look at yourself and find out just how different you are from other people in your upbringing, because if your circumstances are like mine, you will never find anyone who can cross that mental gulf, chasm and come to love you. I had one person whom I was friends with for 7 years. She was recently divorced at the time. We got together for our first weekend (and our only weekend). She was killed by a drunk driver when she was going to work one early morning. She was the ONLY person who EVER got who I was. My thinking is that once she realized who I was as a person and wanted to share her love with me, her life was completed, her job was finished, it was time for her to "go home." She no longer needed to remain on this earth. It takes a God or Goddess and no less to love a person like me. This is not to say that I'm better than anyone else or that there's not very many people good enough for me, but quite the contrary; as a person of marriageable or relationship quality, I'm very poor or of abysmal quality. When I see a couple at the dinner table or walking together as best friends, I feel like a child of 11 years old watching and wondering what that’s like, and I still feel like that.

One thing I hated about my life was being controlled by my body, my hormones. It wanted me to have sex every day. I hated it because no one I desired wanted to have it with me. It made me frustrated, angry, cry a lot, beat up brick walls with my bare hands. I almost succeeded in leaving this world behind twice. It distracted me from being the person I could have become, the life I could have led. If this describes you, you NEED HELP NOW. GET THEE TO A COUNSELING CENTER NOW. NOT AT NOON, NOT AN HOUR FROM NOW. NOW. You’re only going to be miserable for the rest of your life. It is a nightmare, horrid.

I gave up ten years ago and never even bothered to ask any lady for a date since then. Since I realized just recently that I had started laying the foundation for being Hindu over 20 years ago in a health education course, it became clear to me what was going on. I had diverged from American, white, Christian society. In essence, the only person who would have been comfortable with me was one who was either a Natural Hygienist (health conscious from an ayurvedic/natural health perspective) or a Hindu, and even then, if such a person saw what I was like inside, they didn't like what they saw, a raw, feeling, feral person. 10 years ago, while doing underground financial research, I learned about India's way of looking at gold/silver with religious, financial, and historical purposes, and I realized that I had a similar connection. That was the first time I began to realize the connection with Hinduism. Two years ago, I started to read more into it to see what there was for me, because I was finding too many parallels with my "Ancient" beliefs and Hinduism. I finally admitted to myself in March while working south of Dallas, that I was straight-up Hindu. It was evident to me, plainly by then. Now, because of my hermit/retired status after having learned some about Advaita Vedānta or the idea of the Self as being really separate from the world, from the body, even from the mind which contains the Intellect, Memories, Knowledge, and Views upon the world, I realized the other day that I saw some nice-looking women pass by me in the grocery store, and my eyes didn't track them anymore. They tracked no one. I think it’s been happening for about a month now. I think what's happened is that I'm approaching the time of renunciation from the world, the fourth and final stage in a Hindu’s life. This is not my world, this is not my life to Be. I think it is my last life on this Earth.

All this indicates to me that no matter what I did, it was not to be. Now, I have approached my Temple for assistance with this matter in my life, to help me get back on my feet job-wise, to get out as much of the negative things in my mindset, and start over. I’m a civilizational mess, a disaster. My foray into the Renaissance Faire world was a disaster, my last job having been a dishwasher in a meat-cooking kitchen (and I’m vegan!). I know I’ve hit rock-bottom in this western civilization. The thing that keeps me from hitting drugs and drink is my Hindu perspective on my body as a Temple that I live in, and the thing that keeps me from taking my life is the cycle of birth and death, saṃsāra; that if I take my life, then I might live the next life of poorer quality instead of a better quality because of the intent of suicide. I don’t want to come back here, but if I do this, then I have to come back. I know it’s partly me that I have to work on, but I also know that it’s western society’s perspective of me as a capable person that blocks me also. These are two areas I have to work on. Life from here on out is only going to get more expensive, medically-speaking, and be in decline as opportunities move out of my grasp.

Don’t be like me. GET HELP NOW.

Damn...21....(scratches head.....), well, i dont remember much...
What a wicked time.....
Truly...
Ha
Youth is wastedon the young......

Do something than hunting for mating. Join the activate group of do something... Then it may happen.

PowerOn, it doesn't work that way. I tried EVERYTHING to fight the sexing tendency of my body. I could be at a camp retreat, at a computer show, spending time with my sister, or hanging out with deaf friends, and yet my mind would be going SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX! FIND SEX! I hated it because it interfered with everything I did. Now that I don't have that issue, I'm able to live somewhat more comfortably as I near 50, but dating anyone are off the bets, as far as I can see. Too much damage has occurred already, and people have completely gone off the deep end as Westerners, so I have nothing in common with them. Hence, the idea of taking sannyasin and renunciation.

You are correct

Star crossed lovers are more likely to be found in a romance novel than at your local grocery store. It does exist, though, and it isn't about being needy or greedy. It's just a really good match that lasts a lifetime together. .

However, even the best relationships need maintenance. The healthy relationship is a 50/50 partnership that is like a sailboat at sea. Sometimes the sailing is very smooth and other times it is very stormy because people are human. The partnership changes from 50/50 to 60/40 but when it reaches 80/20 the boat is listing badly on one side and needs to put on the level course again. Love changes. It is not always starry-eyed heavy breathing, but it is still love and for the right reason.

I cared for a sick spouse for 25 years. It is difficult to watch someone you love die a little each day. I managed my spouse's seven diseases, plus daily dispensing of 18 drugs and 4 respritory treatments. I learned how to cook a low cholesterol, low salt, low fat diet on the fly while I was learning how to clean and maintain oxygen equipment. It was not until the end of life for my spouse that I started to understand my vision was failing. It still is. If I am extremely lucky I will not be in a totally dark world without sound.

....i'm deaf as guy too. Of course, I am young and stronger single since around be 4 yrs. You know i just laugh over about relationships because i cant be trust any like hearing or deaf too. Of course im always be depression but in not show on my feeling because any person not my interested...i know it crazy but i had deal with it tho move on. You know this really 2015 that not my kind look good but im just 21 yrs old and this my life is uncleary. I did admitting about jealous because when i looked to any people tho their relationship look good than mine. Sigh...you know what i just acted like lowkey tho no bother anyone because i keep a fake of smile.

Back