Who is single here?

I'm no longer on the single market. I've been dating a hearing man (yes, you read this right, a hearing man) for a few months now. He is a fluent ASL user, educated about the Deaf culture and such. It's kind of funny how I was not planning to get into another relationship for a while and then, he came in the picture. Life is so grand! :D

Single here also... It's got some perks to it...Then again so does marriage. ( divorced after a 5 year prison term my warden: aka wife decided to let me go)

i'm single for almost 3 year...looking for a great girl who understand my feeling and just serious, wild girl lol. i admit i didnt meet any girl because i was nervous and little scared.

hi yall

I have been single since 2007, i was suppose to be married in 2008 with this women and we have been together for 6 yrs and happened caught her cheating on me with other man in the our bedroom 4 month after Christmas...so i am looking for honest women out there...anyone??

Nope, I ain't single. I'm courting someone for five years now. Even though I ain't no fan of anyone who has/had been single only less than a year or two. No thanks to dating and rebound relationships. So you can kiss my pale white ass. :)

Nope, I ain't single. I'm courting someone for five years now. Even though I ain't no fan of anyone who has/had been single only less than a year or two. No thanks to dating and rebound relationships. So you can kiss my pale white ass. :)

Second that, and congratulations.

hate that 'second that comment' that is sooo judgemental and so pathetic some people arent just players....

you kind of people are assholes like have to get the best 'players' is kind catch 22 you dont want cheaters, but you WANT to date cheaters to get a 'non-cheaters; how FUCKED UP IS THAT !!!????

you kind of people are assholes like have to get the best 'players' is kind catch 22 you dont want cheaters, but you WANT to date cheaters to get a 'non-cheaters; how FUCKED UP IS THAT !!!????

Yeehawwky! Should I say.. I second that? hahaha. Your statement is so good to be true. Been there, done that.:giggle:

I'm confused.

Single means not married, correct?

However, some of the posts seem to be describing people in dating relationships and calling that "not single."

If a person isn't married, then he or she is single.

If a person isn't in a steady dating situation, then he or she is "available."

If a person is in a steady dating situation or engaged, then he or she is not available but still single.

Right? :)

whatever I lose again , and i dont care, life to me is about losing that's all every fucking assholes out there want

Back