Two kids decide...

Miaou

Premium Member
Reaction score
Two kids decide to start swearing in front of their Mother.

A 6 year old and a 5 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

"You know what?" Says the 6 year old, "I think it's about time we start swearing."

The 5 year old nods his head in approval, so the 6 year old says, "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, Ok?"

"Ok" the 5 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast.

"Sh*t, Mom, I don't know. I suppose I'll have some Fruit Loops."

*Whack*...she spanks him. He flew out of his chair, tumbling on the floor, then ran upstairs crying.

She looked at the 5 year old and asked with a stern voice, "and what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know, Mom, but it won't be f**king Fruit Loops."

Two kids decide to start swearing in front of their Mother.

A 6 year old and a 5 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

"You know what?" Says the 6 year old, "I think it's about time we start swearing."

The 5 year old nods his head in approval, so the 6 year old says, "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, Ok?"

"Ok" the 5 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast.

"Sh*t, Mom, I don't know. I suppose I'll have some Fruit Loops."

*Whack*...she spanks him. He flew out of his chair, tumbling on the floor, then ran upstairs crying.

She looked at the 5 year old and asked with a stern voice, "and what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know, Mom, but it won't be f**king Fruit Loops."

Oh NO! LOL!

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents

. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers when the youngest one began praying at the top of his lungs.

"I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE...
I PRAY FOR A NEW BICYCLE..."

His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf." To which the little brother replied, "No, but Gramma is!"

:laugh2:
remind me I went on full train last year nightmare getting on and when in that postion sometimes lose some control of voice thought I whisper it my daughter heard me and apparently shouts mum F**king B*llocks bad words don't use them.God knows how many hear her and look at me everyone either horrified or amused..Daughter special needs and obvious when see her,but I sneak into seat as everyone stopped in tracks watching me.My dignity got left in London that day
icon11.gif

Back