What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

I made a fresh fruit smooth. Strawberries and banana added some water , yummy! My USANA protein shakes will arrive soon:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made pumpkin muffins for breakfast. It was my first time.

Pumpkinmuffins_zpsf6560c1e.jpg

Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-pumpkin-muffins/

Roxy, thats looks so YUMMY !!.....good on ya

I just had an espresso 2 x cups (those tiny cups for french coffee)...but its not french roast, its half full city, Brazilian/Ethiopian beans, lovely

I had a protein shake for breakfast, for lunch I had lemon pepper tuna on wheat crackers.

HEB Greek 100 Dulce de Leche is my late breakfast today. It's delicious! (100 calories, 0 fat, 13g protein, 8 sugar, 10 carbs)

It's almost 2pm here and I have had nothing to eat so far. Just had a hot cup of tea and thinking about what sounds good to eat. Definitely need to do some grocery shopping.

Two slices of toast with coffee

Fried eggs, two pieces of toast, a doughnut, and milk. The fried egg is something that tastes good, surprisingly.

Poached eggs (surprisingly good), two pieces of toast, and milk.

Fried eggs, two pieces of toast, a doughnut, and milk. The fried egg is something that tastes good, surprisingly.

Poached eggs (surprisingly good), two pieces of toast, and milk.

fried eggs and poached eggs have always been good :drool:

I take it that you're not much of an egg eater? I eat 2 eggs nearly everyday.

fried eggs and poached eggs have always been good :drool:

I take it that you're not much of an egg eater? I eat 2 eggs nearly everyday.

Usually the hard-boiled kind, which are my favorite kind. I don't eat other kinds of eggs that often, but fried and poached eggs were something I'd never had before, as I usually liked mine scrambled.

Usually the hard-boiled kind, which are my favorite kind. I don't eat other kinds of eggs that often, but fried and poached eggs were something I'd never had before, as I usually liked mine scrambled.

I can believe that you have rarely had fried and poached eggs; but I cannot believe that you have never had them.

I can believe that you have rarely had fried and poached eggs; but I cannot believe that you have never had them.

Believe it. I'm not as picky as I used to be. Used to be I would only prefer scrambled eggs when I was younger, but now that I'm older, I'm more open to trying new things than I was say, 5 years ago. Some of that you might say could be out of wonder, and also because I'm nearly 31, well, I need to try new things, anyhow.

Why not?

I have only ever eaten scrambled eggs.

The lack of uniform color of any other kind upsets me.

Back