I don't know if this is true or not that Rich People can get their hearing back.

The Joker

Reaction score
Some people feel that millionares and billionares go deaf they can go see an expensive quality surgeon in Beverly Hills California. The surgeons in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood are the best doctors in the world and they have hi technology medicine with hi technology equipment. For some reason the death rate is very low and people can prevent cancer and dieases there. Let me give you an example. How in the world Christina Applegate got cured from breast cancer? She is very very rich. The media would not tell you about deaf billionaires or even deaf millionaires cause they are none.

And it's no one business if a billionaire paid money to get their hearing back.
It's their money and they do not tell you how they spend it. :roll: I could give crap about this .

Some people feel that millionares and billionares go deaf they can go see an expensive quality surgeon in Beverly Hills California. The surgeons in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood are the best doctors in the world and they have hi technology medicine with hi technology equipment. For some reason the death rate is very low and people can prevent cancer and dieases there. Let me give you an example. How in the world Christina Applegate got cured from breast cancer? She is very very rich. The media would not tell you about deaf billionaires or even deaf millionaires cause they are none.

I don't know if that is true. I think Rush Limbaugh is very rich, and he got a cochlear implant, just the same as anybody else.

Not limited to rich people.

You know how old is Warren Buffet? He's 84 years old still in good health. People around that age start to lose their hearing,Their sight and have all kinds of pain. People in that age develop cancer and dieases. But he's still in good heath and hears very well.

You know how old is Warren Buffet? He's 84 years old still in good health. People around that age start to lose their hearing,Their sight and have all kinds of pain. People in that age develop cancer and dieases. But he's still in good heath and hears very well.

Yup, many,many people at that age are in good health, including with good hearing!

Sorry, your analogies are going nowhere!

Have friends in their 40's who take a lot of antibotics...18 a day....and I'm 68 and take nothing but ear drops....Good genetics I believe.

Yup, many,many people at that age are in good health, including with good hearing!

Sorry, your analogies are going nowhere!

Well doc told me my hearing loss came from a virus. I was born with 60% hearing wore hearing aids and did very well heard good speech listen to music even been to concerts. Then later my hearing dropped and kept dropping and then I'm totally deaf. I heard people have expensive quality doctors to keep in good health. For example did you know people in congress,Senate and in White House have better health coverage then the rest of us.

Well doc told me my hearing loss came from a virus. I was born with 60% hearing wore hearing aids and did very well heard good speech listen to music even been to concerts. Then later my hearing dropped and kept dropping and then I'm totally deaf. I heard people have expensive quality doctors to keep in good health. For example did you know people in congress,Senate and in White House have better health coverage then the rest of us.

If you lost your hearing to a virus, there is nothing the medical community could do to prevent it. I lost my HF at the age of four to having mumps and measles within a months time. I was told by my ENT when I was 10, to protect what I have left by not going to concerts, don't shoot guns and if I used power tools to always use ear protection.

As for people in Congress having better health coverage than the rest of us, why do you think they couldn't come to an agreement about universal healthcare? When you have the best healthcare that money can buy and you don't have to pay for it, you don't care about the people you represent and the Republicans showed it by their no vote and refusal to take part in the discussions regarding healthcare.

Welcome to Deaf world, you know bluntness happens within Deaf culture whether you like it or not. Here is what you really saying to us is....

Evidently you can not accept your deafness.

How sad! Oh!, no wonder your just a joker after all. :giggle:

Come on, Joker... u couldnt accept your hearing loss, right?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with hearing loss, acceptance is what set u free...

The truth is... money cant buy u happiness. Do u think these rich people gets off easily? When they have too much money, their fears is losing their money is killing them. Go ahead laugh at them.

So, either accepting your hearing loss and be free, or refuse to accept and let that loss kill u... ur call!

I had a lot of clients in their 80's though 100 + years old and their hearing was just fine. Maybe it was the life style people lived then . They did not have noise pollution we had today. We have everything beeping at all day. Our HA beep when the battery dying , kitchen appliances beep us and our cars . You think that would effect our hearing day in and out for years.

Come on, Joker... u couldnt accept your hearing loss, right?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with hearing loss, acceptance is what set u free...

The truth is... money cant buy u happiness. Do u think these rich people gets off easily? When they have too much money, their fears is losing their money is killing them. Go ahead laugh at them.

So, either accepting your hearing loss and be free, or refuse to accept and let that loss kill u... ur call!

Money buys you something things you want back that you lost. The point I'm making is people who have the best doctors have better medical quality and stay healthy longer while the rest of us ,,,umm you know the story.

Money buys you something things you want back that you lost. The point I'm making is people who have the best doctors have better medical quality and stay healthy longer while the rest of us ,,,umm you know the story.

They have the money and we don't. Simple as that.

If you want better quality stuff, it costs money and better quality care is in high demand so the medical field will charge more for it. Same with top notch lawyers and etc.

I once joined a martial arts school. The instructor told me I could get my hearing back. I never went back for another class.

He should have?

Why? I'm sure VacationGuy had his own reasons but I would not go back to somewhere where someone is giving me false/misinformed information that could potentially hurt me. I'd just take my business elsewhere.

While I agree in general that the 'more you spend/the more it costs, the better the quality' I think there are instances where the quality of care/service can still be top-notch at a low enough/affordable price.

No amount of money would cure me, would be nice to have an option though...Maybe.

Joker, you are just nuts. Don't believe everything the Audiologist or anyone tell you that there is proof of getting your hearing back. That is not true at all. Money does not buy you to get 100% curable on your hearing loss. This would destroy your life if you keep wishing and thinking there is a cure if you have lots of money like being a millionaires or billionaires. Not going to happen. Get over it.

Back