Football Is Back! NFL 2014-2015

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello NFL Fans!

It's that time again, after a long summer and off season. I am very excited to see football back. Today, my team NE Patriots start the preseason game with the Washington Redskins. I am just happy to know and see football back. The real kickoff starts in Sept. I am ready are you?

A couple of rules, no bashing or any personal attacks. Let us post away in good cheer for our fave teams.

Welcome back!

Bortles shines in Jaguars' win over Bucs

Bortles-preseason-pic.jpg

REAL football doesn't start until the college football season. :P

So is that Texas A&M? Dallas Cowboys !!!!!
I dont have a favorite team, just whoever is doing the most damage and them cheerleaders...woot !!!!

Right now at the moment, I'm curious about Cleveland Browns' QB derby. It's one of the more exciting stories of training camp.

I know that Chicago Bears will put a lot of points on board. I'm sure that about everyone doesn't show their full arsenals in training camp. I'll have my eyes peered out on new tricks Marc Trestman have planned for the Midway Monsters!!!

LSU and the Bills are going to dominate this season.

Bills? What a joke of the year! They lose Stevie Johnson to 49ers. Who is decent WR in this team other than Mike Williams? EJ Manuel have a long way to go to top 10 Elite QB in NFL. :cool2:

Bills? What a joke of the year! They lose Stevie Johnson to 49ers. Who is decent WR in this team other than Mike Williams? EJ Manuel have a long way to go to top 10 Elite QB in NFL. :cool2:

We have the best defense in the NFL.

Where is Rio? :lol: Patsuckass.

Niners did great against Cowgirls. A lot of exciting games on Week 1 already, look forward to week 2.

Well, most people know that Dallas is re-building.......

My Vikings totally creamed the Rams yesterday. What an awesome game! :D

Who thought that Dolphins-Bills game would be a must watch game tonight?

Bears are done. Stick a fork into them. They may as well let Romo, Brees, and Stafford put 50+ points on them.

The Oakland Raiders won their first game of the season Thur night football lol

Back