Manga/anime

respectyoda

Reaction score
Do anyone of you like reading manga and/or watching anime? If so, which ones do you like?

Right now i am watching anime like bleach and naruto

Awesome!! I love Bleach and Naruto! I also like One Piece. You should read and watch One Piece.

I also strongly suggest you to read the manga of Bleach and Naruto because the anime is based on the manga. :lol:

I love anime so much... My favorites Anime are: Clannad (and After Story), Kanon 2006, AirTV, Angel Beats, K-On!, and much more to come.

I enjoy anime most of the time but I always read manga. Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, and more. I always update on Bleach manga. Bleach anime ended few months ago.

I love anime so much... My favorites Anime are: Clannad (and After Story), Kanon 2006, AirTV, Angel Beats, K-On!, and much more to come.

I haven't heard any of those anime. You should check out Bleach and Naruto!

I enjoy anime most of the time but I always read manga. Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, and more. I always update on Bleach manga. Bleach anime ended few months ago.

I am glad you like Bleach and Naruto. What do you think of the VandenReich in Bleach? What do you think of Tobi in Naruto?

I am sad the Bleach anime ended a few months ago, but it might be picked back up again. :hmm:

By the way, you guys should check out "One Piece" which is an ongoing manga/anime. Another anime/manga to check out would be "Full Metal Alchemist" as this anime/manga is complete.

I haven't really watch anime for a while. What I really like:

TV series - Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Lagoon, Gunslinger Girls (first season, not second season), Chobits, Strawberry Marshallow, Last Exile, Freedom, and few more I can't remember.

Manga - Gunslinger Girls and Black Lagoon. That's all I have here.

Full length movie - Toyko Godfathers

I'm waiting for third installation of Black Lagoon TV series.

I used to, but now, I don't watch or read them very much.

You used to? Why is it the case that you no longer watch or read them? :(

I haven't really watch anime for a while. What I really like:

TV series - Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Lagoon, Gunslinger Girls (first season, not second season), Chobits, Strawberry Marshallow, Last Exile, Freedom, and few more I can't remember.

Manga - Gunslinger Girls and Black Lagoon. That's all I have here.

Full length movie - Toyko Godfathers

I'm waiting for third installation of Black Lagoon TV series.

JMH, what did you think of Full Metal Alchemist (FMA)? You should read the FMA manga!

As for manga, you should read Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. :)

Yeah, manga are awesome to read, but it cost lot of money if I bought Fullmetal Alchemist manga (I think it ran 30 issues). :shock:

I don't really like to "cheat" around to read it for free. Those people are trying to sell for their living - especially what's going on in Japan.

I am glad you like Bleach and Naruto. What do you think of the VandenReich in Bleach? What do you think of Tobi in Naruto?

I am sad the Bleach anime ended a few months ago, but it might be picked back up again. :hmm:

I were surprised to find new Villains are more powerful than all soul reapers but still haven't seen some of soul reapers their true powers yet.
Byakuya is dead. I can't believe he is gone.

I don't really like to "cheat" around to read it for free. Those people are trying to sell for their living - especially what's going on in Japan.

Technically. These websites could pay for manga and post them on their sites. Some I am sure they do but others not.

Technically. These websites could pay for manga and post them on their sites. Some I am sure they do but others not.

It's possible. I do know there are free legal steaming of anime which they paid to post it and I'm not sure about manga.

I were surprised to find new Villains are more powerful than all soul reapers but still haven't seen some of soul reapers their true powers yet.
Byakuya is dead. I can't believe he is gone.

Yes, it is sad that Byakuya is dead. Yes, the VandenReich apparently are stronger than the Gotei 13. This is simply because the enemy was able to steal the Captain's bankai. This is the very reason why Zaraki defeated his opponent. It shall be quite interesting to see what Buckbeard says about Zaraki hopefully in the next chapter.

Some websites pay for a license from the official manga distributor to show manga for free to its users.

Zaraki is already powerful in my opinion. Because he is strong without bankai. I noticed when he defeated two VandenReiches, he didn't even release his eye patch. I assume that shows how much powerful he is without release eye patch. But I notice VandenReiches are more likely quick to attack. Most soul reapers didn't see them coming. I wondering when they were able to steal bankai. Were they only able to keep one unless they want to steal another bankai, they has to discard bankai they stolen? Renji almost call out his bankai and that guy were about to steal his bankai. That means they can steal more than one or one at a time and discard other?

Zaraki is already powerful in my opinion. Because he is strong without bankai. I noticed when he defeated two VandenReiches, he didn't even release his eye patch. I assume that shows how much powerful he is without release eye patch. But I notice VandenReiches are more likely quick to attack. Most soul reapers didn't see them coming. I wondering when they were able to steal bankai. Were they only able to keep one unless they want to steal another bankai, they has to discard bankai they stolen? Renji almost call out his bankai and that guy were about to steal his bankai. That means they can steal more than one or one at a time and discard other?

Ichigo simply pointed out the hard cold truth that the VandenReich fears the bankai of Shinigami. This is one reason why they created the medallion so they could seal the bankai to even the playing field. They cannot even the playing field with Zaraki as their opponent. However, that's only for the lower ranked Stern Ritters. Now, Zaraki is about to engage Buckbeard and for this powerful of an enemy, he is going to have to release his eyepatch. However, I have a gut feeling that Yama-jii will intervene.

I don't believe the medallion is designed to seal more than one bankai. This is because Kirge's medallion could not seal the enormous reiatsu of Ichigo's bankai. So hence, the medallion has its limits. Now, that Byakuya has died, the reishi of the Zanpakutou Spirit of Senbonzakura might have died because if the wielder dies, so does the Zanpakutou Spirit. This might have opened up the opportunity for the medallion to be used on Renji. Urahara is still examining the medallion so we'll find out more properties of the said object.

Urahara is still examining the medallion so we'll find out more properties of the said object.

Ah I see now. But Urahara is still examining? He were badly wounded and confronted by unknown person with sword. I can guess that was Ichigo's father or one of his Vizard friends. I wondering what happen to other vizards that are in SS already?

Ah I see now. But Urahara is still examining? He were badly wounded and confronted by unknown person with sword. I can guess that was Ichigo's father or one of his Vizard friends. I wondering what happen to other vizards that are in SS already?

Yes, Urahara is still examining the medallion. But he might have done his examination off panel. As for the unknown person with the sword. I believe it cannot be Isshin because his face expression shows that it is someone he didn't expect at all to be on the battlefield, possibly someone he has not seen in ages! It could be a member of the Royal Guard such as Hikifune. The suspense is killing me!

Suspense is killing me too lol. There are too many questions yet to be answered. Hopeful next few chapters will reveal and surprise all of us. Do you think Bleach anime will return once Arc is near to the end?

Back