Votes: 40 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a scam, scam, scam, scam, scam no matter what. Any job that you PAY money to start is automatically called scam. I don't pay NOTHING to get a real job!

I'd like to add something in this -- If things sounds too good to be true, Don't go for it because chances are, it isn't a picture-perfect thing to begin with.

Sure, Those pyramids and get-rich-quick schemes sounds too good and it'd be nice to have that happen for real but that is when a BIG red flag comes up. It is wise to keep yourself at bay to be aware of what's going on rather than being so gullible and fall for a cheap trick.

Yup, that is him.

I cannot believe it. I saw it on a DVD movie about Frank-Abagnale. He is asshole. You are right that he is still free and still alive. Here are two photos:

Frank.jpg
pilot.jpg
This young pilot was 18 years old.

Hi,

I do not trust any free money nor free stuffs from ADS. It alway claim that will give you free insurance, give free gifits away and other. It can scam you for sure.

Let you know that one of my old friends tried to get me join Club Freedom at AOL Message, but I told her no thank and not safe for me join. I tried to warn her that was real scam. She doubt and told me that was safe. I let her learn her lesson whether it is safe or not. She said that she got two people joined.

Question

Vamproyx, Why are not you allowing customers of alldeaf.com to type word "www.***********.biz/memberID"??? Two words Club Freedom is supposed to be together and add www. beginning and add dot biz in the ending. I don't care who want to sign up www.***********.biz/mizzamom through my name. It is security locked with my name and pay 200 dollars to CF automatically with your debit or credit card and by the time progress as your friends or other members above or under help to sign up and get 6 thousand dollars repeatly. That's all job business do. Hey, why don't you sign up pay 200 dollars and get 6 thousand dollars?? Do you want to get 6 thousand dollars as a fundraiser to closed caption, to any other deaf funds, and to your own company alldeaf.com with new designs or anything if u need more money???!!!! That is the postive and happiness we can do. Some people think it's scam because they are paranoid obessed on the wrong company. Which Club Freedom they are talking about which scam?????!!!!!!!!! It's so negative. just look up to add www. to Club to Freedom to dot to Biz to / to mizzamom. Please type all words together without "to". You can see my name as sponsor M. Shelton. Then u know I'm telling truth. and if u anyone sign up, who want to help me to move up in boards. it will help everyone and including you to get 6 thousand dollars faster if your friends sign up too and another friends sign up under your friends it will help all of us to get job business money nonscam and nontax!!!! IRS or FBI has nothing to do with nontax as I heard. Since deaf people signed up more, then they can't arrest us with good work postive happiness team just like PBS deaf history supporting Galludet University to keep deaf people going to there and even want deaf president!!!! That's all I'm saying. I don't force anyone to join. It's your desire and your wish and your choice to join as your thought nonscam or scam. If no sign up thinking scam, but then more depressed people get hurt easily with back from hard work job and hard to budget. and there will be no cf deaf teams working together anymore????????????? It's like alldeaf.com is not working together anymore. ?????????? even Cochlear Implant is worse than sign language in future like PBS deaf history keep reminding keep sign language not let cochlear implant losing sign language??????? you guys think about it. Keep our happiness up and just ignore anything like bad rumors or anything and stay strong with who you are smile any deaf CODA interpreter visually impaired anything. Enjoy the good night tonight. Take care!!! look up to yahoo groups ***********-deaf by my finance man t1966w and I'm mizzasberry in there too. If u want to look at as you like to join welcome. :)

Vamproyx, Why are not you allowing customers of alldeaf.com to type word "www.***********.biz/memberID"??? Two words Club Freedom is supposed to be together and add www. beginning and add dot biz in the ending. I don't care who want to sign up www.***********.biz/mizzamom through my name. It is security locked with my name and pay 200 dollars to CF automatically with your debit or credit card and by the time progress as your friends or other members above or under help to sign up and get 6 thousand dollars repeatly. That's all job business do. Hey, why don't you sign up pay 200 dollars and get 6 thousand dollars?? Do you want to get 6 thousand dollars as a fundraiser to closed caption, to any other deaf funds, and to your own company alldeaf.com with new designs or anything if u need more money???!!!! That is the postive and happiness we can do. Some people think it's scam because they are paranoid obessed on the wrong company. Which Club Freedom they are talking about which scam?????!!!!!!!!! It's so negative. just look up to add www. to Club to Freedom to dot to Biz to / to mizzamom. Please type all words together without "to". You can see my name as sponsor M. Shelton. Then u know I'm telling truth. and if u anyone sign up, who want to help me to move up in boards. it will help everyone and including you to get 6 thousand dollars faster if your friends sign up too and another friends sign up under your friends it will help all of us to get job business money nonscam and nontax!!!! IRS or FBI has nothing to do with nontax as I heard. Since deaf people signed up more, then they can't arrest us with good work postive happiness team just like PBS deaf history supporting Galludet University to keep deaf people going to there and even want deaf president!!!! That's all I'm saying. I don't force anyone to join. It's your desire and your wish and your choice to join as your thought nonscam or scam. If no sign up thinking scam, but then more depressed people get hurt easily with back from hard work job and hard to budget. and there will be no cf deaf teams working together anymore????????????? It's like alldeaf.com is not working together anymore. ?????????? even Cochlear Implant is worse than sign language in future like PBS deaf history keep reminding keep sign language not let cochlear implant losing sign language??????? you guys think about it. Keep our happiness up and just ignore anything like bad rumors or anything and stay strong with who you are smile any deaf CODA interpreter visually impaired anything. Enjoy the good night tonight. Take care!!! look up to yahoo groups ***********-deaf by my finance man t1966w and I'm mizzasberry in there too. If u want to look at as you like to join welcome. :)
It is filtered because it is spam.

It is not pyramid!!!!!!!!!!!! It is like Tickle Network or Tree Root. It goes every where. It has extra one to go cycle. Take a look at videophone number in that website!!! It has deaf information on CF. That is one true company!!!!!!!! so don't get confused with which CF. Make sure it is correct CF and read carefully online plus through "trusted in person" friends only. That is good common sense to sign up. never sign up online with strangers!!!!!!! I would call it scam if it's strangers online. I know what to do. Just real careful. Take Care. I will not add anymore replies until I get money for sure. I'm sorry that CF customers I have one friend and seems alot ppl are losing motivated cuz people who are noncustomers of cf are negative to say scam on people who experienced money from CF. Well this thread must be closed until he get to find out about cf and not to prevent anything let website or any discussion going to keep manager's business better for people to like alldeaf.com anymore?????? I'm quitting this reply to this thread. Let ppl talk blah about scam as headache which cf. this poll survey is no good. Well good luck to both of you noncustomers and customers of CF and hoping manager want money fund or something. Good Luck to all.

Mod Note:

There's a lot of argument going on with whether or not Club Freedom is a scam.

Club Freedom is not permitted to be advertised here in AllDeaf.

Thread closed. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back