Hey Gophers.....

Sharky99

Reaction score
Ahh hey gophers.. thought I would make a thread on this....

As some of ya have known and been told, I have sold the family farm and I am packing up the stuff in the house and getting rid of some stuff that I have no need for anymore (some I gave to the city thrift store, some I have to destroy via flaming them as they are no longer needed or worn out badly that I cant bring to my new place for sure)........

So I do not know when the exact move day is but it might be either March 7 or 14 (I have to be gone from this farm by March 15 in order for the new owners to take possession) so there might be a good chance I will likely go silent online for a while (I might decline one of my sis in laws' offer to use her computer to surf and check email, as I would rather value my privacy online) but I might decide to get a blackberry to keep in touch somehow (will see how it goes for sure)... but I cant promise ya I will be online as fast as I can after I am settled down somewhere (I might have to live with one of my brothers and his wife for a month or so till I get my money from the farm sale and get an apartment and a job after that to get to work)..

I will however be online as long as I can till I know when exactly I will be moving.... then ya all will know soon ok? I know I will probably miss a lot of stuff for sure online.. lol but I will have to deal with that somehow later..

So when I do either get settled down in my own place or get a blackberry first to get in contact then I will be back online somehow... but be prepared ok in case ya dont see me online at all in here, also in AIM and MSN and others.... ahh this gonna drive me nuts for a while after this. .. lol...

Poor Sharky, I hope the time goes by fast for you until you get back online. :wave:

Good luck Sharky...

:lol: at another gopher thread.

Hope for the best on your move. Isn't the best way to clean out your home of junk? :giggle:

I did the same when I moved. Got rid of all of the junk.

Good luck, buddy Shark. Keep it in good hands, dude!

hey Sharky i hope the move go smooth for you and hope things will go well as you get place of your own sooner ;)

Sharky, it sounds like you're making a lot of big steps, so get settled and trust me we'll all be waiting for your return. I just don't know what Calvin will do without you. hahaha

Hey Sharkette :lol:

Good luck with your moving and let us know how you doing once in a while. Take it easy dude :)

Sharky -

I pray that your moving transition will be going smooth for you. We will still be around and we aren't going anywhere. So, Pop in whenever you have a chance to do so. :)

Good Luck with the move and the life changing events that you're going through now.

:wave:

I wonder how Oceanblue7 will manage it while knowing one of his boys being offline for while. ;) jk

I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything will go well for you.

Thanks folks... yeah it gonna be a big move for me... and this time I aint gonna be able to return to the farm ever.... it gonna be something for me to deal on the last day of my life here on the farm... ahh...

Well some junk I have to either give away to thrift store or flame... and there were old papers (tax papers, other newspaper articles and etc that my mom have collected over the years that are no longer relevant for me to keep so I have to destroy them) that I have no need to store or bring in my new place at all... I have managed to get some boxoes marked for storage and personal usage as well as other boxes marked for kitchen and living room and etc... now to deal with my *!*&@*#&@) hockey stuff to mark for office use.. lol oh boy, I have them in boxes but need to organize them right...

So all I can do is enjoy the last days here on the farm and then time to look forward to the future with hope and more...

Sharky, its going to be a big transition for sure. I hope everything works out smoothly and get settled and take care of the necessities with a place, job and etc.. I know it will be awhile before you return online, do check in at times if possible :) :hug:

*NOTE* Canuck , I am woman not a guy* "one of his boys being offline for while"

Ok folks.. I got official word of when move day is.. it is March 6 and 7... so that will mean this week will be the last one for me here on the farm for sure... I will be going offline for a while till I know when exactly I will get back online 100%.... also will be the last time I spend some time here in AD for a week or so then go silent while I am in the process of moving and etc.. ahhh wow that gonna be one wild and sad week for me...

So I do hope to get back online to surf and email and yap more.. cant promise ya all when I will get back on faster... will wait and see ok?

Moving sucks... (sorry for the bad choice of words but I couldn't find any better).

Luckily this time I only have to move (by the End of March), without much of my belongings. I mean BF stays here in *our* flat while I am off, mainly just with my clothes and other whatnots to a furnitured appartment... great! We'll yet again live a weekend-relationship...

Sorry for getting carried away...

Hope your moving goes fine and that time will go by fast for you to be back online! :D

Jamie

Oh wow! Good luck and You'll be missed. I know you'll be back before you know it. Ill give it a day or so :giggle:

I'm just messing with you. ;)

Moving sucks... (sorry for the bad choice of words but I couldn't find any better).

Luckily this time I only have to move (by the End of March), without much of my belongings. I mean BF stays here in *our* flat while I am off, mainly just with my clothes and other whatnots to a furnitured appartment... great! We'll yet again live a weekend-relationship...

Sorry for getting carried away...

Hope your moving goes fine and that time will go by fast for you to be back online! :D

Jamie

AHh I see, Jamie..hope your moving also will go smoothly as well...

Good luck Sharky99! Hurry back! :dance:

LOL yep Catmandu... I will hurry back .. but will see...

Oh wow! Good luck and You'll be missed. I know you'll be back before you know it. Ill give it a day or so :giggle:

I'm just messing with you. ;)

HHahahahha thanks Cheri... yeah it gonna be a big thing.. ahh...:giggle:

Good luck on ur new place! also make sure clean as fresh you know what i mean :giggle: Sharky zoom

Panther.. surely ya jest eh? LOL funny... oh do me a favor?? ya can harp on Calvin in my absence soon enough so he can feel better with ya yapping at him till I am back online completely.. lol...

Back