Triomphe L'oeil

Cousin Vinny

Reaction score
Hello, fellow AD'ers!

Recently, I created a blogsite and have found it to be a rewarding and enriching experience so far. Oh- I also created a couple of short vlog's and have captioned them for your viewing pleasure.

I invite you to visit...

Triomphe L'oeil

Stay a while, for a few minutes at the most! ;) Enjoy.

Enjoyed viewing the vlogs. When I saw the title "Kindergarten Lawyer", I couldn't help but think of "Kindergarten Cop". Hope the kids didn't give you as much trouble.

Enjoyed viewing the vlogs. When I saw the title "Kindergarten Lawyer", I couldn't help but think of "Kindergarten Cop". Hope the kids didn't give you as much trouble.
;) The kids have a nice habit of stealing hearts of everyone they meet! It's a great experience. Thanks for viewing my vlog's.

Hello, fellow AD'ers!

Recently, I created a blogsite and have found it to be a rewarding and enriching experience so far. Oh- I also created a couple of short vlog's and have captioned them for your viewing pleasure.

I invite you to visit...

Triomphe L'oeil

Stay a while, for a few minutes at the most! ;) Enjoy.

Really worth the time, good going Todd :h5:

now your blogsite is defintely added to my favorites as I just loved your signing along with your interesting topics.

Cheers

I saved your blogsite to my favorites :)

Really a nice job you have done to your site!

I saved your blogsite to my favorites :)
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your warm comments! They are certainly flattering.

If I may make a humble suggestion, how about bookmarking DeafRead.com instead? This way, you'll see other blogs, and my blog's feed will go through the site, too.

Spreading the gospel of Deaf blogs... :)

I only recently found your blog and have been enjoying it very much. I really liked your piece on John Doe. I never watched that show but I think your analysis concerning the villain and Hollywood's portrayal of deaf people was right on. I look forward to more posts!

Back